Chapter 49

"Maddy, baby, is that you?" He asked her while he started to cry tears of joy. "Yes, daddy." Maddy said, continuing to whisper. "I don't have time to speak." "I'll go get everyone."Candy spoke leaving the room to gather everyone. "Where are you,baby?" He asked her. "I'm somewhere in Thailand, daddy." She told him in a hushed tone. "I'm in an awful place where they give kids to nasty men. Please come get me, daddy. I don't know where I am. I'm in some dirty room in some building." She cried. 

"Look, Maddison, can you tell if it's dangerous there? "Tyler asked her as he paced about the room. "Yeah, it is. And little kids like me, and my sister and brothers are here." She said while keeping her eyes upon the door. "Boys and girls get touched by men at night. Daddy, I can't talk long the blond man will be back with the fat man who wants to buy me."

Tyler pulled the phone from his ear, not believing what she said. "WHAT!" He yelled. "Ok, keep the phone on silent, hide it well, and I will track you through my laptop. I love you, Maddy." He said, trying to keep calm. "We're coming to get you, Maddy." Maddy breathed a sigh of relief.  "Okay, daddy. I love you too."She then remembered why she was searching for her bookbag, to begin with.  "Daddy I found something out."Maddy began to tell him. "I heard the blond man tell the nasty, fat man that the woman who originally paid for them to take me is on the way with a lot more money. Something about eight. Four times more than the fat man." 

"What? Really?" Tyler said becoming furious. "Yeah, but daddy guess who it was. They said my ya. My phor's ya. Daddy, that Thai for my father's mother." She whispered with her eyesight focused on the door. Tyler almost dropped the phone when everyone came into the room. He pushed the speakerphone's button while he tried to labor his breathing. "Your father's mother?" He repeated. 

"Yeah, daddy," Maddy whispered. "They said in Thai that my grandmother is here with eight. Four times what the nasty fat man had. The blond man then said something about he never met a black kid who was worth so much. No, that was priceless." She paused to softly gasp. "Daddy, I hear footsteps. I got to go. I need to hide this. I love you."  The adults were all still dressed and tired, never giving up on a way to find a way to bring Maddison back home. They listened to the end of the conversation Maddy and Tyler had.  "I love you, Maddy!" Rachael yelled to her, crying. 

"We love you, Maddy." Everyone else said. "I love you, mama. I love you, everyone. I love my sister and brothers too. And thank you, Kal, for hiding daddy's phone this time. I got to go." She hurried to say before hanging up.  They listened to the dial tone on their end in silence. Tyler handed Candy the phone before turning to face Edward. 

"Your wife has had my child kidnapped and sent to Thailand!" He said in an angry tone. "She's in a place where they rape and sell children! And Maddy is in a bidding war between some fat ass pedophile and your wife!" The adults all stood there in shock while Tyler continued. "In fact, I can guess the nasty fuck was about to pay two million when Gertie apparently showed up with eight." He said to Edward. "Million dollars?" Bette and Janice said in amazement. Rachael walked up to Tyler and leaned into him.

Edward stood there in shock, like the rest while Tyler held onto Rachael. "I want you to know something, Edward. You better get to her first. Because if I get to any of those assholes first, especially your bitch ass wife, I will kill them. And that is a promise." Tyler told the older man. Edward gave a nod of understanding and stepped aside. 

"Now, if you all will excuse me I need to go track and locate my phone, so I can get our baby back. Come on Rae." He said taking his wife by the hand. The rest of them turned back to look toward Edward who balled his fists up and began hitting the sides of his upper thighs with them. "He doesn't have to worry about me." The older man said to them all. "Because whether he gets to her first or I do, my wife won't ever be able to harm anyone again. I promise you all this." He walked out of the room and headed to the living room to make some phone calls of his own.

Where I got the Thai words from:

http://www.into-asia.com/thai_language/phrases/

http://www.learningthai.com/greetings.html

http://www.learningthai.com/family.html

http://www.learningthai.com/romantic.html