Chapter 52

"What about Kaleb?" Maddy asked her while moving back near the window. "Maddison, we've been through this," Gertrude told her, trying to keep her voice in check. "You are what is most important and-." Gertrude sighed at the same time Maddy cut her off. "See, I thought so. You're the same mean, stuck up lady I first met." Maddy said to her in anger. "Like I told your son. You don't really want me if you don't want my brother. So, deal lady." Maddy moved her hands behind her back while trying to carefully move off the bed. "You will come with me, Maddison and that is an order," Gertrude told her before lecturing her on obeying her elders. Maddy let the woman run her mouth while she turned away to face the window. 

 The young girl placed her small hands on the windowsill. Touching it, she remembered seeing on her second day there that it was broke. It was placed back carefully, so no one would notice it or maybe that they didn't care it was.  She kept thinking about it after she talked to her daddy. Maddy didn't know how or when she would use it until this Joan Crawford-Cruella de Vil like woman appeared before her. "I don't like Charles and I don't like you. Let me ask you something," Maddy said with her back facing the older woman. "How did you find me? Out of everyone, how did you know where I was?" She asked while holding tightly to the wood in her hand.

"You promised me! You son of a bitch, you promised me HER!" The fat man told the blond man in anger. They were standing in the hallway as he glanced at the high powered gun the man had on his hip. "Well, she has eight million dollars. That means she gets her." The blond man told the fat man. "I don't give a fuck who wants that brat. As  long as the highest bidder pays out."

The fat man slowly shook his head at how easily he lost the little girl before he could even hold her. He watched the blond man lower his guard and turn some to say something to his henchmen. He reached over and grabbed the man's gun from his hip, pulling the trigger to shoot the blond man twice. Not caring where he shot him then turning to shoot at the Henchman as he ran to door where Maddy was.

"I searched and searched," Gertrude exclaimed, closing the distance between them. "Nope. More like you were the one who had me KIDNAPPED!" Maddy screamed and turned around, bringing the piece of wood before her swinging it hard. She hit Gertrude very hard in the face. "Ahhhh! My face! My beautiful face! You little bitch!" Gertrude said as she placed her hands over Maddy's hand as they struggled with the wood still in the girl's hand. "Leave me alone!" Maddy screamed before Gertrude yanked the wood out of her hands, getting a few splinters in her fingers.

"Maddison!" The fat man yelled as he shot the man guarding the door before forcing it open to see  Sunny crying and Gertrude's hands over Maddy's neck, squeezing the life out it. "Let my love go! Let Maddy go!" He yelled at Gertrude who choked Maddy into unconsciousness. "Get the hell out of here you fucking fat pedophile!" Gertrude yelled as Sunny cowered in the far corner of the bed. The fat man was in a rage-filled blackout with only one thing on his mind, taking out anyone that stands between him and his Maddison. He automatically raised his hand and aimed the gun towards Gertrude's body while she continued to squeeze the life out of the girl.

Tyler, Edward, Todd, and Avery arrived at the unnamed building with government officials and police in tow. They broke down the doors and headed inside, searching for her. The police along with a Thailand type SWAT team started to arrest the employees and customers throughout the building.

 "I can't find her!" Avery yelled from a nearby room on the second floor. Tyler was about to speak when they heard yelling then gunshots all the way upstairs. They all climbed up to the ninth floor to see the hallway floor filed with bodies on the floor struggling to stay alive. They climbed over them without a thought making their way into an open room at the far end of the hall. 

There they saw a very young Thai girl sobbing and cowering against a wall on the bed. Tyler's blue eyes followed the girl's terrified expression to see a fat, white man with brown hair and brown eyes. He was standing over the body of a woman on her side while he was clutching the lifeless body of his oldest child.

 "You son of a bitch!" Tyler said, red with anger. "Get your fucking hands off my daughter!" Edward, Todd, and Avery all rushed towards the man. The fat man dropped Maddy on the bed before they fought with him. When they tried to get the jump on him, he pulled out the gun once again, aiming at them. He focused on the men before him, shaking his head once more making sure they moved away from the bed.

"She's mine! She's mi-!" Was all the fat man could get out before four shots into the left side of his back shut him up. Todd, Edward, and Avery watched the man start to gag then choke. Blood started to leak from his mouth at the same time the left side of his chest began to stain with it also. They watched the man crumple to the floor with a thud then looked up to see Tyler holding a gun of his own.