Chapter 57

A/N: Dark themes in this chapter when it comes to describing what happened to some of the remaining surviving children from the building that Sunny and Maddy were held at.

Two months later

Rachael went into labor, giving birth to twin girls which they decided on naming, Alyssa Rae and Anyssa Maddison. They were very peaceful babies and slept through the night. Alyssa was named after Tyler's mom and Rachael. Anyssa's middle name came from her big sister. Maddy looked at how beautiful the babies were before staring at her parents. 

Todd received word about the remaining children that were in the place Maddy was. It seems some of the children who were physically violated, couldn't take the shame they felt and ended their lives. It was reported that they found quick, fast ways of taking their own lives to get rid of the shame brought upon them. 

The remaining children that were physically violated or were emotional and mentally violated, either became stronger from this horrible ordeal or are still working on it. They felt they had more life to live.  Even though they came from poor lives and their families murdered, they still hoped for a better life.

Bette, Janice, Candice, and Lucy with their husbands talked to Todd about adopting the remaining children among them. They went over there to meet then bring back the children. Each couple, adopted two to three between them while the rest were spilt up between the other American, British, Canadian, and French parents who wanted to give love to a child as much as that child deserve.