Part 2: The case

"WHAT? What did you say?"

"Yes Sir, I've been trying to contact the PD of the agency but..."

"So there's nothing?"

"Yup. They're firm on their decision.", The man in his 40's, Mr. Choi, sighed.

Bang PD just could rub his forehead in frustration. He sighed loudly and thought for a minute before speaking.
"Call Namjoon..."

"Sir he is here..", Mr. Choi turned to the door before calling Namjoon inside.

Namjoon came inside. Bang PD gestured him to sit.

"How this happened Namjoon?"

"I don't know PD nim... That song was supposed to be released today but shockingly yesterday Ideal Ent. released the exact same song.. And we also were really surprised. But we decided to release our song anyway.. Now they are threatening to file a case of plagiarism." Namjoon was verge breaking but composed himself.

"We will try to talk to their PD. You don't have to worry Namjoon ah.. How are the boys?", Bang PD asked concerned.

"They are too worried. Luckily fans have faith on us but still..."

"Don't let them down. You're their leader. We will do something.", Bang PD tried to cheer him up. Honestly he too didn't have any idea what to say.

It was their hard work. They worked hours and hours to create new album and put into beautiful masterpiece. But Ideal Ent. had released same version of their song before them. Hence they were able to create a point in filing case on BigHit Ent. And it was no secret that BigHit and BTS had number of haters and enemies who always tried to pull them down. But they never succeeded.

But this time it was too much. Cz out of 9 songs of their latest album they had 4 songs which were exactly copy of what they have created. So Ideal Ent was threatening BigHit to sue with plagiarism case.

"I'll take your leave them." Namjoon sighed.

"Sure. Don't worry.. And... We will hold the concert on its scheduled date." Bang PD told him confidence dripping in his tone.

"Okay." Namjoon replied holding a little fake smile.

_________________

At the dorm

All the members were waiting for Namjoon to bring at least one good news. They had a new album to release, a concert awaiting further and some talk shows afterwards. But since this issue appeared, they were frightened.

Just as Namjoon stepped in the dorm all the members surrounded him throwing questions at him. Jin huffed at them and told them to let him calm down first. After some time they were sitting in living room discussing the matter.

"So are we gonna release the album now?", Hobi asked concerned.

"For now we are going to postpone it. We  start practicing for the concert. As we are told it'll be held on time."

"Isn't this issue gonna affect the concert?", Jimin asked.

"We can't tell. For now they are going to settle the matter. And the investigation will be held afterwards. But if we start running from the situation it'll affect the fan base. So we should go with the concert."
Everyone hummed in agreement.

Ever since this incident happened, BTS members' families and friends just couldn't stop contacting them. They were also worried about this.

BTS just decided to go on. They knew they'll overcome anything. And they knew they have their families, friends and Army on their side to support them.

Jimin just looked at his phone. He had several messages and missed calls from his brother and friends. Few among them were from Taemin, Jongin and Sungwoon. He just locked his phone and kept it aside. He was in no situation to talk with anyone at that moment.

"Hyung? Are you ok?", Jungkook said sprinting towards Jimin. He was worried about his hyung knowing that he has a fragile heart.

"I'm fine Jungkookie... Let's practice!", Jimin smiled ruffling Jungkook's hair..

'Ah! That crescent moon smile!!' Jungkook thought.

Other members just looked at them adoring their maknaes. Just one person was slightly furrowing his eyebrows. But somehow Jimin caught it.

"Tae Tae... Come here.", he extended his hand towards him. Taehyung walked towards both of them.

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's bigger hand with his smaller one. He dragged him in embrace thinking that his dongsaeng must have thought that he left him alone. But it was not the case. But still somehow Taehyung smiled in the hug. Meanwhile Jungkook just kept adoring his hyung's beautiful features.

'His beautiful smile, crescent moon shaped eyes while smiling, little chubby cheeks, his plump li—'  Ok Stop. He should just stop.

________________

They made the rough plans about the songs to be performed. And started practicing on the vocals and performances. Their leader was really showing a quality of the leader and handling the situation well. Showing no affect of it on his work. He was really the power source of BTS.

Now it was just about time to perform. They were anxious about the concert. What will be Army's reaction? Surely there was a lot of support shown through social media.

Over a month and half passed since The incident. The situation was now alot calmer now. However The investigation was still going on. Both the companies, BigHit and Ideal Ent. had to stop the albums from realising.

The day was approaching quickly. It was about time to show their potential. And prove themselves to the world. They included few new songs in the list.

All including BTS themselves waiting for the day of concert to approach.....

_______________

Ayo, lovely Saramis...
Short chapter. Sorry. Just gonna say that, This is going to be hella angsty real soon. So... Brace yourselves n' Hol' up.....