Part 29: In a While..

Song: "I need U" By BTS
(Cz it's been a while since I last heard it)

"Let them in Hyunnie.."

___________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook were seated awkwardly on the couch fiddling with their fingers.

Jimin was sitting in front but a little away from them. He was still a little awkward and scared of the strangers. Good thing was these two were not strangers so he could at least try. And it was one of the tasks Dr. Lee has given him. Trying to talk to people more often...

Yet he wasn't fully recovered yet.

He was slowly getting at it.

He was now sitting on a rocking chair Jihyun bought for him. With her own money of course. Jimin wondered where she was getting this much money by just working in fields. And now during winter the work has stopped. How does manage all these responsibilities of earning money and then feed and care for Jimin like a baby.

Whatever he was just so grateful for it.

What he didn't know that all the money sources were different. Like the fees of Dr. Lee and house rent was being payed by Taemin regularly. She refused him from doing anything more. And for their other needs Jackson and his gang was always there to help them. But you didn't hear this from me...

Jimin was sitting on rocking chair and Jihyun was standing besides him. He was gripping Jihyun's hand tightly for emotional support. He was getting anxious by each passing second.

Jungkook and Taehyung were awkward too would be an understatement. They kept looking here and there but not in Jimin's direction as if he could see them.

Jihyun was glaring at them. Silently telling them to be gentle with the words and behavior.

After few tensed minutes of awkwardness Taehyung started.

"A— Annyeong Jiminie..."

That familiar nickname in familiar voice made Jimin to squirm in his seat uncomfortablely.

It has been a while...

Jimin's tensed situation was sensed by them.

"Don't.. Don't be scared hyung... We mean no harm.", Jungkook said raising his hand. Jihyun gave him a signal to stay there while she caressed Jimin's hand which was too tight on her small but firm hand. She whispered few encouraging words in his ear and told him to continue.

"A- a.. Annyeong.", Jimin finally said. It brought a wide smile on both of their faces.

"Annyeong hyungie... How have you been?", Jungkook asked contended smile on his face feeling satisfied to talk with his hyung after so long time. After all he was his crush.

"F— fine.", Jimin said lowly.

"Have... Have you eaten?", Taehyung asked not really thinking of anything to ask. He was just happy that he was talking with his soulmate. It's weird how he had so much to talk about with him. But now that he is finally in front of them, he can't think of anything.

Jimin just nodded. Jihyun was still caressing his hand in soothing manner. So far everything was going smoothly.

"I— we— we are sorry hyung.", Jungkook said in saddened tone.
"We didn't really knew about anything. And... And we should have trusted you. I'm really sorry hyung." By Jungkook has started crying. Taehyung was sad too.

But Jimin had another effect on him of his speaking. He remembered that painful past and his breath got heavier.

He remembered that most unfortunate day of his life when he was the center of attraction of the crowd in a really bad way. People from the stadium, his past, started surrounding him again. They started laughing at him. Some cursed at him. Some were pointing at him and accused him for many things. Some just stared at him disgust and... Pure hate.

Jimin again started running away from that scenario, that crowd only to reach an open field. He fearfully glanced back. Those voices and screams had stopped. But few men approached him and started beating him. Those people!! They started kicking him in his guts, few punches on his face as kept struggling and wanting to run away again.

He stood up. He stood to run again and with all his remaining strength he started running only to get tired soon when he reached somewhere dark. Darkness filled the place and he started huffing. While looking for light, he felt someone touch his back.

Suddenly few more hands came and were caressing his now naked body. But he couldn't see anything. He tried to scream but his sounds were so muffled that couldn't even let a cry because his mouth was gagged with a cloth ball. Suddenly a pain shoot through his lower abdomen. And the scenario was quite clear because he was slowly fading in that darkness....

Jungkook and Taehyung stared at him as Jimin jolted in massive panic. He was shaking so violently that he almost fell from his chair if it was not for Jihyun. They have never seen Jihyun like this.

Her eyes were crying desperately in utmost worry and she was scared to death looking at Jimin's condition.

Jungkook and Taehyung froze on their spots until a doorbell noise echoed the house. They both were pulled from the trance and Jungkook ran to the door to open as Jimin started screaming on the noise of doorbell.

Yeah, he was able to bear the doorbell since his treatment started but now in his panic state everything was useless.

Jungkook opened the door only to meet Dr. Lee's curious gaze.

"Doctor hurry..", he just said hurriedly before running inside again. The young doctdoctor sensed the tensed atmosphere and rushed inside.

Inside he was met with Taehyung and Jihyun who were trying to hold Jimin but he was frantically throwing hands and legs while screaming for his life.

Dr. Lee Taeyong immediately took over the situation. He had to use tranquillizer to calm him down. But the situation was under control.

They laid sleeping Jimin in his bed and Dr. Lee started checking his vitals.

On the other hand Jihyun had stopped crying. But her tears brimming eyes we're blood shot burning in rage and were boring holes in Taehyung and Jungkook's head. She was just waiting for a moment to snap at both.

And that moment soon came when Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's who was looking so peaceful at the moment.

That time Jihyun strolled towards him and harshly grabbed his hand and with other hand she grabbed Taehyung's and started dragging both of them away. They must admit she had strength despite being young.

She dragged them outside even though theybelwere struggling leaving a sleeping Jimin and a very confused Dr. Lee behind.

_________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!!

So too much going on?? What can I do??
Tell me and give me the suggestions.

Borahae💜