Part 12: Stranger

'Goodbye'

"What?"

Jin looked at everyone. Well, everyone was feeling the mixed emotions.

"So did you ask Taemin sunbae about this? What was the message about? Or Where did he leave?", Yoongi asked swallowing a lump.

"That's the point. I visited him earlier today and asked him about it. He simply said that doesn't know anything.", Jin answered.

"He's definitely lying. He must know where did Jimin ran off too if he messaged him before disappearing.", Jungkook huffed under his breathe.

"Yeah, may be he must have helped Jimin in all these things he did to us.", Yoongi said closing his eyes. Jin just stared at them not understanding what to think or not.

Yesterday's incident was replaying in Taehyung's mind as waited for Jungkook at the train station. He left to get sone snacks before leaving.

He didn't know what to feel about anything anymore. Because before leaving for Daegu they decided to leave early to visit Taemin just to clear the suspicion. This morning they visited him and got the same answer from the older as Jin told.

Flashback:-

"Taemin sunbae, we just..."

"I know Taehyung, just ask whatever you want.", Taemin assured.

"Do you really not happen to know where Jimin is hiding?", Taehyung asked cautiously. Obviously he was their sunbae so he couldn't drag the suspicion on him just like that.

Taemin scoffed at this. He rubbed his temple. He was not use to being rude but this question was getting him.
"And may I know why do you assume I may know about his whereabouts?"

"Because he se-"

"Because I'm the person he last texted? Well that doesn't mean I would be knowing. Believe me, I don't know.", Taemin said firmly. He knew, of course. But he won't tell them that easily. He knew that they are trying to find him so that they could hand him to the police. And Taemin knew better..

Jungkook and Taehyung just stared at him. Mind full of doubts. There's no way to clear this.

"Besides, even if I knew why would I tell you?", Taemin said with a low tone. But both of them caught it. They shot up their heads at him.
"What?"

"Nothing. I don't know anything about him. That's it.", Taemin crossed his arms. Voice awfully calm. That made both of them uncomfortable.

"Well then, we should take your leave sunbae.", Taehyung said dragging Jungkook to the door who was glaring daggers at Taemin's back.

"And...", before they could leave Taemin voiced out again. Both of them turned their head towards him. He was shooting a cold glare at both of them.

"I told you to talk with him. Didn't I Jungkook? I told you the scenario can get worse and you won't like that. He hurts me to see that you are still on the wrong path even after being guided...", Jungkook couldn't get what the elder was talking about.

"And as for you Taehyung... Don't you feel pity that you yourself don't know where your soulmate is and you seek some stranger's help for that? Because you feel that stranger must be closer to him rather than you yourself, his soulmate??"

Flashback ends.

Taehyung was sighing for nth time. Still flowing in mixed emotions when Jungkook pulled him out from his long trance.

"Ng... Hyung?? Let's go.... We're late. Which terminal??"

"Yeh.. Um.. Umm... 9.", Taehyung hurriedly said and ran towards the 9th terminal with Jungkook. Surely they made sure that no one recognizes them. They were all covered. They hurriedly boarded the train and settled down.

Both were tired because of staying up all night and thinking about... Stuff. So they shared a earphone and drifted to deep slumber while listening to the songs.

After few hours:

"What. The. Hell.", Taehyung muttered clutching his handbag more tightly.

"Daesan dong???", Jungkook whisper yelled.
"Weren't we going to Daegu? Or Daegu changed its name to Daesan???"

Both sighed loudly and cluthed their hair frustratingly...

________________________

Oh, snap!

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!
Short update. Sorry for that. But I'll try to make it longer in next chapter. So, things are getting pretty interesting. I just can't wait to write further. Please I want some real inspiration to write further. So don't be ghost reader and comment. And also give my other book 'TSUNDERE- VMIN FF' a little attention too... (A/N:- Shameless)

I purple you.💜