Part 32: Holding hands

Song: "Starry Night" By Mamamoo
(Cz why not?)

"Namjoon do you really think it's right?"

"Not again Jin hyung.. You can see that I literally have no choice.", Namjoon said with little voice to which Yoongi and Hoseok just sighed but Jin was not convinced.

They were having this conversation for don't know how many times. But still they were at it again. They have been preparing for their next album which was supposed to release in the course of 1 or 2 months.

They were going to release their official first album as 6 membered group. But the things took a sharp turn in past few months as they miraculously came across Jimin once again. And they are now feeling like having him with them again and then release the album as 7 member group like they are supposed to be. BTS is after all 7 membered group originally. And leaving Jimin out now doesn't feel right like before.

So they have been convincing Namjoon to delay the release and being the group leader he should talk about this with Bang PD.

"You know hyung, I have no choice. Besides we can't just tell them that we want Jimin back."

"But at least we can tell them to delay since Jiminie need time to get better. We will slowly tell him about the situation.", Hobi reasoned.

"Hyung, you know that right that Jimin is still a criminal. It's not proved yet that he is innocent. We are just sympathizing him because of his condition.", Namjoon said looking at the elders.

They all knew it was true. Jimin still was an accused person. There was no proof that Jimin was innocent.

All they could do was sit in silence.

_________________________

"Good morning Dr. Lee.", Jihyun greeted opening the door for the doctor.

"Good Morning Jihyun..", Dr. Lee said smiling. In the course of 2 months he was also the one who was getting closer to Jihyun and Jimin. And Jihyun could tolerate him as he was such a sweet person and plus he was Jimin's doctor.

Jihyun lead the young doctor towards the living room where Jimin was.

As the doctor stepped in the room he haulted in his steps as eyed the two familiar figures other than Jimin.

"Are they going to be here during session?", doctor calmly asked Jihyun as she nodded nervously. She herself didn't want them here at all but she was doing this for Jimin's sake.

"Yes, we are going to be here throughout your session. Do you have any problem doctor?", Jungkook said asked smiling bitter sweetly. Taehyung and Jihyun almost cringed at that.

"Not at all Mr. Jeon. I assume you'll cooperate and let me do my work.", Doctor Taeyong said with same bitter smile while glaring at the younger.

The intense staring battle came to the hault when a sweet voice spoke up.
"Good morning Taeyong hyung."

Jimin was seated on his usual chair and waiting for the doctor to start the session. He couldn't see but he definitely could smell the awkward thick air around them and decided to break in. He was better than before because he was handling his both maknae's presence really well. Because they were being pretty domestic rather than creating any awkward situation.

Besides Jimin called the doctor as 'hyung'. The young doctor always asked Jimin to be comfortable and address him hyung. But Jimin was not supportive towards the idea much. But since the doctor was always sweet and patient with him he decided that he will call him hyung someday. And that day supposed to be today. And the other reason being he was happy. He was happy since Jihyun informed him that Taemin will visit him again soon.

And Jimin was waiting. Eagerly...

The doctor smiled widely as Jimin called him hyung. He went upto him and sat in front of him.

"So.. It seems Jimin is happy today....", doctor caught up well even though Jimin's tone was pretty normal.

A smile crept on Jimin's face as he nodded. Doctor smiled and started picking some important papers.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat on their usual seats and watching calmly. Jihyun brought the tea for the doctor.

"So Jimin we will do some exercises today. You'll have to cooperate okay?", Jimin nodded nervously.

Seeing that Jungkook huffed. Bringing their attention towards him.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?", Dr. Taeyong sighed turning towards the younger.

"Nothing. Just don't overdo it.", Jungkook said glancing once at Jimin who was trying to understand the situation.

"Oh.. I didn't know you studied psychology.", Doctor said.

"What?", Jungkook asked confused.

"I didn't know you studied psychology as you keep interfering in work and give me advices.", doctor said offended. Jungkook frown at that.

"You keep pressuring hyung and becomes nervous about that. Maybe if you were a good doctor, I wouldn't have to keep advising you."

"Then what do you suggest Mr Jeon?", doctor asked annoyed.

"Nothing. I'll just hire a new doctor so you won't have to keep up here.", Jungkook said leaning back on sofa while crossing his arms.

On one side Jihyun was getting annoyed with all this. She was burning since Jungkook kept interfering the sessions and keep ruining it. She huffed annoyedly at one point and decided to step in.

"Excuse me but may I say something?", Jihyun asked smiling.

"Yes?", Jungkook turned towards her surprised at her smiling face. It was for the first time that she was smiling.

"So let me remind you..", Jihyun smiling face turned into stoic one in matter of seconds and she nearly yelled...
"I am the one who hired him so you have fuckin right to come here and ruin the sessions. You're lucky I allow you here. And... YOU'LL BE THE UNLUCKY ONE ALSO TO GO BACK YOUR HOME WITH FUCKIN SWOLLEN FACE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP BEFORE I MAKE THAT REALITY!!!"

Jungkook froze on his spot seeing her changing expression. He almost lost the trust on humanity. While the young doctor just cleared his throat and spoke up..

"I'm sorry for loosing my composure.", saying that they turned towards Jimin. But they got utterly surprised.

No one noticed that between their heated conversation Jimin got scared and Taehyung approached him.

Scared, Jimin was holding onto Taehyung's hand tightly for dear life....

______________________

Good going Jiminie.. He's really getting better.

So who's excited for next chapter other than me??
Please comment. It means a lot and gives me encouragement to write.

Borahae💜