Part 27: Motorbikes

Song: "Promise" By Jimin

Jimin was fiddling with his fingers that were poking out of his sweater paws. His wobbling lips were threatening to let out a sob but he was preventing it by sticking out his plump bottom lip.

He was looking like a child who's toy is taken away.

Taemin looked at him and sighed.

"Minnie... Please don't cry. I have to go you know."

Jimin just nodded not trying to look childish. And Jihyun was just standing beside him softly rubbing his back. One car was behind Taemin. He was heading back to Seoul after attending Jimin's first counseling session. Of  course he couldn't stay there forever. He has work to do and he can't let anyone know about where he went.

"B-but you said you'll stay for longer..."

"I know Minnie. But just know I will be back very soon. As soon as I get free from my schedule.. Okay?", Taemin asked leaning on Jimin.

Jimin just nodded at this. Taemin just wrapped his arms around him in comforting hug.. But it meant so much for Jimin. Jimin's breathing became irrational as his left cheek was pressed against Taemin's firm chest. His heart was fluttering in his ribcage. He could hear Taemin's steady breathing. Well it was only thing that he can keep in his mind as he can't see him. He just wanted drown in that musky scent that Taemin gave off.

Well, Jimin was in heaven but he suddenly stopped breathing and froze on the spot when Taemin pulled away a little to press his lips on Jimin's side of the head.

It was a moment when Jimin thought he was blessed for once after a while. He doesn't know when these unknown feelings for the older invaded his mind.. He doesn't know when did he learn to crave for someone even though you can't see them.. He doesn't know when his heart started doing weird flips to someone special's presense.. He didn't know what kind of feelings these were..

He just knew that he liked those feelings when he felt them...

"I will come back.", Taemin muttered under his breath. But it didn't go unheard by Jimin.

"Promise?", Jimin asked in low voice.

Taemin chuckled, "Pinky Promise."

After a few moments Taemin bid his goodbye to both of them. Before going he didn't forget to give a lot of advices to Jihyun. And he of course gave a few gifts to Jimin that he brought and encouraged him for the next therapy sessions.

Jihyun was watching Taemin's car speeding off until it went beyond her line of sight. She was holding Jimin's hand warming him, unaware of the figure that was standing few metres away from them who saw everything...

_________________________

After Taemin bidding goodbye to Taemin Jihyun and Jimin came inside the house.

Jihyun prepared the dinner hurriedly as Jimin needed to take his medicine. He was a little sad because of Taemin. But he didn't retort on taking the medicine because he knew it was pointless to fight with Jihyun as she was very strict about his medication. She was his second mother after all.

Yeah, someone really replaced his Jin hyung...

As Jihyun made him take the medicine Jimin got sleepy as the effect of pills taking over. He slept almost instantly.

Jihyun felt like dying after the day ended. It was hectic.

As she was headed towards her room her phone dinged with the message.

She curiously picked it up and opened the message box and and seeing the box her eyes widened in horror. And she hurriedly ran outside the door..

She came out towards the side of the narrow road that lead towards their wooden house.

After only a few minutes 4-5 motorbikes raved through the silent road and speedily ran down the road towards where Jihyun stood...

They were speeding so high that could crash Jihyun easily but Jihyun stood there firmly with her arms crossed and face burning in rage..

Those bikes came towards Jihyun in full speed and pressed the sharp breaks that caused the motorbikes' tyres to make noisy friction with road and turn in half circle.

Just few inches from crashing into her..

But still her expressions stoic.

One familiar male with the black jacket removed his helmet and and glanced at Jihyun before beaming but was cut harshly by Jihyun...

"Hey Kid—"

"Now... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE JACKSON???"

_________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!
Again a short update. I know it's been lacking Vminkook... But Tae and Jk will appear soon.

So what do you think so far??
Let me know.. Please do comment!!

Borahae💜