Part 25: Cute

Song: "I'm in love" By Lee Seung Chul
(Not with the theme of chapter. I just like this song. You can always suggest a playlist.)

Jimin was trembling. It was almost winter. But still Jimin's palms were sweating profusely. He was gulping audibly time to time.

He was so nervous about his session with the councilor. He couldn't help but feel afraid of the doctor himself. He was thinking of different scenarios.

What if the doctor is not good? What if the doctor is a pervert? What if he has any wrong intention? What if he tries to touch him purposely?? What if he's lying about being a doctor??

Well it was not his fault exactly. His phobia was taking over his senses. At this point he just wanted to escape and lock himself in closet.

Jihyun was watching this while she was cleaning the house. Jimin was seated in front of the window with a Yellow blanket on his lap securing him from getting cold feet.

Jihyun came towards him putting down her wipe.

"Jimin-ah.. Are you okay?"

"I don't know Hyunnie... I'm just so scared...", Jihyun smiled a little at him.

"You don't have to be scared Jimin-ah... You know it's for your own good.", Jihyun said taking his hand in her caressing it soothing him. Jimin felt calming down a little.

"I know. But I just can't help but feel scared. I can't even talk to the doctor... What if it goes wrong?"

Jihyun placed her hand on Jimin's cheek. Soothing the panic spread on his beautiful features.

"It won't. I will be there for you. I won't leave you even for a minute."

Jimin smiled little. He was still nervous. But because of Jihyun he felt a little confident. He just prayed that it will go okay.

"Now a rest a little.", Jihyun said before standing up. Doctor was gonna visit after four hours. Jimin needed to relax a little.

"Hyunnie?", Jimin asked.

"Hmm?"

"Can I go outside?", Jimin asked in a little tone. He was still scared of going out of the house. But he always tried.

"Outside? Where?", Jihyun asked amused. She always appreciated his efforts.

"Back garden.. Please?", he asked. He was just too cute. Sometimes it was really hard to believe that Jihyun was the younger one.

"Can you go alone?", she asked.

"Yup.", Jimin said confidently.

"How will you go?", Jihyun asked.

"44 steps to the left from front door and then 25 steps to second left.", Jimin said remembering like a kid who is been getting examined. Jihyun chuckled.

She gave him her approval. Jimin stood up from the chair the yellow blanket falling him from his shoulders. Jihyun picked it up to fold it nicely.

Jihyun wore him a sweater to ensure he doesn't get cold. Jimin was chuckling at her at how she was caring for him and dressing him up like little kid. He was just going backside of the house!

He went outside slowly with the help of wall. His small hands gripping on the cold wall. The tips of his fingers bright pink because of cold.

When he came at the backside he found the flower plants he planted with Jihyun. He sat beside the plants carefully not intending to hurt them because of his blindness.

He was sitting folding his legs to one side and a fond smile on his pretty face for the plants. He raised his hand to reach out one of the flowers. But instead something touched his palm. He froze on his spot.

A flower. Someone put the flower on his hand.

Musk. Musk scent.

Then a hand came to poke Jimin's chubby cheek. Jimin froze.

Then he squealed...

"Taemin hyung!!!"

Taemin's hearty chuckle could be heard. Jimin couldn't describe how happy he was. He was meeting him after such a long time.

Jimin lunged forward and Taemin caught him. He instantly wrapped his hands around him. Taemin also snaked his hands on his tiny waist to pull him closer and hug him properly.

Jimin buried his face on his chest to breath in his musky scent.

Taemin pulled away to look at him properly. He saw a tear cascading down Jimin's beautiful rosy cheek. He wiped his tear with his thumb.

"Are you crying Minnie?"

"No.. I'm just so happy you came!!", Jimin said giving him his eye smile, hands still on Taemin's shoulders.

'Cute', Taemin thought.

It hurt Taemin so much to see his beautiful smile but without any emotion in his pretty brown eyes.

"Of course... Why wouldn't I come?? It's your first session right.. I'm here to support you.", Taemin also said smiling. His eyes also forming crescent moons.

"I'm so happy that you came.. I thought I won't be able to meet you."

"Is that even possible? You think of meeting me and who am I to reject the order...", Taemin said dramatically.

Jimin laughed so heartily at this. He missed this so much. He missed being happy...

"But if you—", Taemin started but cut off by Jimin.

"Shhhh.....", Jimin shushed Taemin. His one hand grazing in air. Taemin looked at his hand and leaned forward.

Jimin put his hand on Taemin's lips softly to shush him.

"Listen to this hyung...", Jimin said closing his eyes. Although it was pointless but it meant so much when it came to emotions.

Somewhere far from there noises could be heard. Beautiful noises. Birds. Birds flying through the high skies with their flock... Where they belong.... With their flock... And in the skies...

So soothing....

Taemin also shut his eyes trying to listen what Jimin has to show him.

When Jimin realised that he still was grazing Taemin's lips he instantly removed his hands and blushed furiously. It just added more contents in his cuteness.

Taemin saw his pink shaded face and shy demeanor and asked worriedly.
"Jimin are you ok—"

"What are you doing here??"

____________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

So what do you think...??

I'm begging you to please comment!!

Borahae!!💜