Part 53: After the Concert

Song: "Demons" by Imagine Dragons

"What's the meaning of all this Namjoon?"

Bang PD gave a stern look to Namjoon who was sitting in front of him with his head lowered. Someone spread the news of Jimin being back in company. And immediately he was called in the office.

"PD nim... I can explain....", Namjoon said in low voice.

"Surely you have to explain, Namjoon... If Jimin returned why didn't you inform us first? What's the meaning of all this rashed decisions of keeping him hiding in your own dorm when he is labelled as a criminal?", Bang PD was loosing his patience.

"PD nim... I know we should have informed you but we couldn't let many people know about him because of this same reason. That he is yet a criminal. So when we knew his locations, we faked that authority sent the people to bring him here. Otherwise he would've never came here."

"Why did you do that? If you wanted to trap him into coming here then why hide him??", PD asked.

"Because... Because we know he is innocent....", Namjoon finally said.

"And how do you know this? Do you have any proof??", Bang PD asked in a firm tone.

"I- I...", Namjoon stuttered.

"See... You don't even know that or what you're doing that's it. If this news spreads, people are gonna so much disappointed thinking that we just did this to gain centre of attraction. I have made my decision..", PD said in a cold tone. Namjoon raised his head towards him.

"Company will take hold of him after the concert. He will no longer live with you. And further investigation and questionnaires will be done secretly."

Namjoon stood frozen. He had no answer to give. How is he gonna tell this to his members. They will never approve to send Jimin away. But he also can't deny their senior. He felt in a dilemma...

___________________________

"Hell, Yeosang here."

"Yes Yeosang, any news?"

"CEO of Ideal Entertainment sent some mails to a person. I checked his profile. He works at BigHit."

"What was it about?"

"They're going to make a new trap, for Jimin. To trap him further. Either him or some other member of BTS. During the concert."

"As we concluded."

"And yes... Tell BTS to keep watch, they are going to have some recordings of their new album missing."

"Alright."

"They are planning to trap another member during the concert only."

"Fantastic!! Those fuckin rats.... They'll pay for messing with my baby's life."

__________________________

Namjoon was quite all along the dinner. Everyone was worried about him. He is this calm whenever he is thinking about their work or something is genuinely concerning him.

"What happened Joon?", Jin asked concerned about the younger.

"Nothing Hyung.", Namjoon said continuing stuffing the rice in his mouth.

"Joon..."

Namjoon looked at him. Everyone was staring at him expectantly. Namjoon sighed.

"Bang PD called me. They're going to take away Jimin after the concert."

"WHATT???"

_______________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

A short short chapter. But I could manage this much only. Sorry for that.

So, have you checked the description and visuals of my new upcoming Vminkook book "Carved"?

If you haven't... Then please do. And please do comment on this one too...

Borahae 💜