Part 31: Interesting

"Yeah... Right. Go ahead Jimin.", Dr. Lee was guiding Jimin through his session.

Right now Jimin was wearing a headset. On the headset, a format of people casually speaking was playing. It was giving Jimin the feel of being in some public place, where people are casually talking. It's bad for Jimin we can say.

Jimin wasn't really ready to face this things. But the young doctor doesn't seem to just give up on him just yet.

The young doctor never got annoyed by Jimin. Even though he was young, he was very professional about his work and was really patient with Jimin.

The fact that Jimin was an accused personal never affected him or the way of his treatment. If anything he felt the pity for the young one and was trying his best to get Jimin better.

"Jimin.. Can you hear them clearly?"

A drop of sweat dribbled down from the side of the head. He just nodded feverishly at doctor's question.

"What are they talking about Jimin?"

"S-sports m-maybe?", Jimin stuttered. Jihyun along with Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting beside and watching quietly. They were told to keep quiet until Jimin's session ends.

"Why don't you give your opinion?", doctor Lee casually said.

Jimin squirmed on his seat again. Giving his opinion was like talking to those people. And how is he going to talk to practically strangers..??

Well it's not really talking to them. He was just listening to some random conversations on headphones. But for Jimin it's like being in there for real. So giving his opinion must be like talking to them for him.

"Come on Jimin. It's just an opinion.. What do you think?", Dr. Lee pushed a little again.

"I-I don't know.", Jimin stuttered out. He was getting out of space again.

With him Jihyun, Taehyung and Jungkook also started squirming. They were anxious for him too.

"Come on. Something must you want to state about. How about your favorite sport??", doctor asked little enthusiastically.

"I-I... Can I t-take a little break p-please?", Jimin asked pitifully.

"You can but... You have to state one sentence.", doctor stated a little firmly.

Jimin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Seeing his state Jungkook was getting annoyed with the doctor.

Finally Jungkook snapped after a while when doctor kept pushing Jimin to the boundaries.

"Hyung. You can take the break. We'll continue after that."

Jimin flinched at his firm voice. He was used to neither of them. He was still uncomfortable between them. But his will power was holding him against it.

"Excuse me?", Dr. Lee looked at Jungkook with questioning more like accusing look.

"What?", Jungkook asked firmly.

"What are doing you idiot f-", Jihyun stopped there looking at Jimin.

"Kook what are you doing?", Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm.

"Can't you see Tae hyung? He's literally pressuring Jimin hyung. It can worsen his condition...", Jungkook accused.

"Excuse me.. What? I am a doctor and I know what I am doing.." Dr. Lee said a little annoyed with this disturbance in between his important session.

"Are you really? Why are pressuring him? Don't you know how to treat? He can get worse than this if you keep pressuring.."

"Please excuse me Mr. Jeon but I certainly studied psychology for four years and treated countless patients. And I am treating Mr. Park here for last two months and I think I certainly know about his mental condition more than you...", Doctor raised an eyebrow while crossing his arms.

Jungkook scoffed at this. Taehyung was looking at both not finding anything to say. As much as he wanted to agree with Jungkook he also knew he cannot fight doctor's strategies of treatment. Jimin who was centre of every fight nowadays was sitting quietly getting familiar to the chaotic things around. And Jihyun certainly was questioning her life decisions...

Why the hell she decided to invite these bunch of douches here???

"So now.. If your queries are resolved I will continue with Mr Park.", Dr. Lee said turning to Jimin. Jimin immediately straighten his posture.

"I will bring a better doctor for hyung than this...", Jungkook said pointing towards the doctor. Doctor glared at him for a moment.

"For fucks sake... Shut up before I throw your ass out this very minute...", Jihyun nearly growled.

Jungkook kept quiet. So did Taehyung. Either way he was quite to start with. Jihyun looked at doctor silently telling him to continue..

The young doctor sighed before glancing one last time at Jungkook who had narrowed his eyes to show his disapproval.

Dr. Lee Taeyong chuckled a little before turning to the Jimin's headset on the table. And muttered under his breathe...

'Interesting...'

________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

I am really sorry for uploading such short chapters. But I'm trying to be a little punctual about the uploading and I am trying my hardest to write better.

What do you think about this chapter?

Leave any suggestions.

Borahae💜