Part 40: Wait till..

Song: "2 u" By Jungkook

Today was lazy as it goes.

It was lazy because nothing really happened. Now like anyone wanted something to happen. To say Jihyun was angry would be an understatement. She was literally seething.

A day before, how Jungkook spoke with Jimin was unacceptable for Jihyun. He spoke so rudely. On top of that he blamed Jimin for something so childish. Attention.

It could've triggered Jimin if he didn't have gained control. Jimin was on verge of panicking but it didn't go like that which was Jihyun thankful for. But that doesn't mean Jungkook could speak like that to mentally weak patient!!

Jihyun was determined if she sees Jungkook here again or pleading to meet Jimin, she will fucking end it for him. He should have been thankful that she admitted him here in the first place.

Currently she was sitting in grass while watching Jimin. He was running over the open ground just because his Taemin hyung called him.

It wasn't like Taemin didn't call him usually. But today he made promise to Jimin that next when he comes he'll take him with him...

Doesn't that indirectly mean that Taemin hyung accepted him??

After a while Jimin got tired of running around. He profusely blinked before heading towards one direction when Jihyun called him. He started walking towards her voice.

He was a lot better than before. Jihyun was thankful for it. After Jungkook's call Jimin was so upset. He was on the verge of breaking down. Because somehow it felt like history repeating itself, when Jungkook blamed him. But thanks to Taemin's phone call Jimin overcame that phase.

He panted heavily when he plopped beside Jihyun holding her hand for support. Jihyun was so quiet last 2 days. What happened to her?? Jimin thought. Then he remembered the way she talked with Jungkook with that cold tone.

He always knew there must be something. But he never dared to ask her.

"Hyunnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you like this?"

"I'm like what?", Jihyun asked confusion painting on her pretty face.

"Like this. Why do you hate us idols?", Jimin asked.

"Correction. I don't hate you. I never hated you puppy.", Jihyun said softly.

"You know what I mean..."

The breeze was flowing over the ground. That were bringing shivers on their spine.

With Jimin's words Jihyun rolled back in her past...

Flashback:

10 year Jihyun could be called the luckiest child ever. She was one and only daughter of their parents. Her father was working in an entertainment company. So he was quite famous. Jihyun had long decided that she also would become an idol and work with her dad proudly. Her mother was a housewife. But what a lovely family they had. Jihyun was so happy.

One day she had more reason to be happy, when she accompanied her mother to the hospital and she heard doctor talking to her mother. She was gonna have a sibling soon. Ohh, the happiness she felt at that time. She always wanted a little brother or sister to take care of.

While coming home from the hospital, her mother even brought her the ice cream she demanded for. Of course they both were too happy. Jihyun's drawing class was cancelled so they headed home early that day.