Part 45: I will..

Song: "Kahin Toh" by Rashid Ali
(This Indian gem suitable for 2min or Jikook in this story)

Jihyun helplessly rang the bell to the apartment. She couldn't think of anything in particular.

After a few bells, the door finally opened.

"Taemin hyung?", Jihyun asked with sullen expressions. Kibum looked surprised seeing her here so suddenly.

"He's inside. Come in first dear.", Kibum said patting Jihyun's head.

"Taemin, Jihyun's here.", Kibum called before heading in the kitchen to get something for her.

Taemin almost came running. She came here after so long. He was happy that she visited finally. Because last few days he couldn't keep track of where were they running away from police. He was so restless about their safety. Jimin's safety.
But now seeing her, relief spreaded across his whole body. But her expressions were giving off bad vibe.

"J-Jihyun? What? Where were you? Are you okay?? Where is Jimin? Is he okay??", Taemin ranted on. Jinki and Minho who were also in the dorm came out of their shared room listening to the fuss outside.

Jihyun looked up meeting Taemin's worried gaze. Taemin gasped looking at her teary eyes. He never saw her this vulnerable and broken. It was so not her.

"Th-they took him away.", She whispered brokenly.

"What?"

"They took Jimin away, hyung.", She said brokenly while a sob escaped her lips.

"WHAT??", Taemin's eyes widen.

"I... I couldn't protect him hyung. I'm so sorry!!", She sobbed a little. Jinki and Minho looked worried at their youngers.

Jihyun told them all of it. How she went to them for compromise. And how it didn't settle. And they took away him by snitching about their address.

Taemin fell silent. He didn't know what to say.

"Do you know how's Jimin?", Taemin finally asked.

"Don't know hyung. They won't let me meet him. Last time when they took him, he had a fit. They gave him injection.", Jihyun said while clenching her jaw.

Kibum came with some juice. But Jihyun was not in mood.

"Drink some, please.", Jinki said softly.

"I'll try to talk with them.", Taemin said after little determination in his eyes.

Jihyun just nodded.

______________________________

"Hello, Namjoon ssi?"

"Yes, Taemin sunbae? How did you call?", Namjoon asked sounding casual. Some faint voices could be heard in the background of Namjoon.

"I wanted to talk about Jimin..."

"Y-yeah sure...."

"How is he?", Taemin whispered.

"He's f-fine.. I guess.", Namjoon whispered the last part in low tone.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup..."

"Can I meet him?", Taemin asked unsurely.

"I don't think it's good idea sunbae. Besides if you come here, the rumours will only grow about you and Jimin.", Namjoon tried to reason. But Taemin was not satisfied.

"But I want to meet him.", Taemin whispered.

"You can't sunbae. It's better if you don't see each other. Besides he is our responsibility.", Namjoon spoke in firm tone.

'He's right. If I go their, rumours will only grow. But I have to make sure if he's okay...', Taemin thought.

"Okay... But let Jihyun meet him.", Taemin suggested.

"I'll see about that.", Namjoon said before cutting the call.

Taemin just sighed.

_____________________________

Jin came into the bright lit room with a tray in his hands.

It was full of Kimchi Jiggae, Meat and some Juice. All Jimin's favourite. He made it pouring all his heart in it. Afterall he was making something for Jimin after so long...

He entered the room only to be met with a heart breaking sight.

Jimin was sitting in middle of the bed hugging his knees. He was mumbling something while whimpering low under his throat.

"Jimin ah...", Jin called out softly even though his heart was breaking.

On hearing his voice Jimin scooted hurriedly to the end of the bed. He started mumbling things like, 'go away...' 'leave me' 'please'...

It broke Jin's heart. He came near Jimin and kept the tray of food on bedside table. Jimin was trying to hide his body behind his small hands. Jin softly tried to keep his hand on Jimin's head but Jimin frantically brushed off his hand.

"Jimin ah...."

"GO AWAY!!", He screamed. Jin held back his hand with hurt expressions.

It was utter silence until Namjoon's phone ringing outside was heard. After that Namjoon's muffled voice was heard.

'Yes, Taemin sunbae? How did you call?'

It was faint but Jimin caught as his ears perked up at familiar name. He cried loudly as he tried to call out...

"Taemin hyung~"

He started throwing fit again until Jin called the doctor while holding him down. Jungkook came inside the room, he gasped as he watched the scene in front of him.

"I'll watch him hyung... You go out. Please.", Jungkook told Jin. Jin just nodded as he didn't exactly know what to do.

As Jin went outside, Jungkook huddled over Jimin. Trying to calm down the older.

"Hyung.. hyung... It's me!! Kookie... Please calm down. Shhh.....", Even though Jimin was thrashing around while crying Jungkook was trying to hold the older securely.

"Don't worry hyung. I'll bring Jihyun and Taemin hyung here. Please calm down hyung.", Jungkook said.

Eventually Jimin calm down hearing this. But he still refused to eat. He was not even touching water. Jungkook tried to make him drink some water but Jimin threw it up...

When Jimin slept being tired. Jungkook closed the room's door going out.

A tear rolled down his cheek.

'I'll bring Jihyun and Taemin hyung here. I don't care about anything if it means Jimin hyung's happiness....'

_____________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

So this is an update. Damn I made a non existing character everyone's favourite (Jihyun).

So please tell your thoughts on the chapter.

I purple you💜