Part 17: Darkness

Song: "The truth Untold" By BTS

After making sure Jimin was sleeping peacefully, Jihyun made way outside to the barn where there was little sitting arrangement was done. Jungkook and Taehyung were waiting patiently under the shade for Jihyun.

A little crash of reality of Jimin having Anthropophobia was enough for them leave startled. They were not over this shocking information. So they wanted to dig deeper and for that they literally begged Jihyun. Literally begged.

She complied after many pleadings. And she aggreed to tell them about Jimin's situation on one condition. That they will stay away from him.

Sure.

They were waiting for anxiously while eyeing the surrounding that was covered in grass and few plants. She came back after some time with a plate of snacks and tea.

As if they were in mood of that. But still. Good mannerism.

As she sat down in front of them, the atmosphere became tense. As if it wasn't before. For few moments nobody actually talked. It was so awkward. Jihyun was still sitting with cold expression, which was not matching with her beautiful face.

After clearing his throat, Taehyung started...

"Erm... How... How did you meet Jimin?", Taehyung spoke in low tone which made his voice seem alot deeper than usual.

Jihyun snickered at his question and chuckled drily.
"It wasn't a meet. I found him!"

"Found him?", Jungkook stared at her. At this she just nodded stiffly.
"Then why didn't you report to police? And how is he in this condition?"

"Are you kidding right now?", she scoffed at them and clearly annoyed.
"I didn't even know about him that time being idol. Let alone 'a wanted idol'. "

"What? Then why you took him in? Please tell us in detail...", Taehyung said pleading. Because he knew that this girl won't answer that easily. And he didn't want go harsh on her. Because Jimin was in her care. They had to accept the receiving end.

She sighed while closing her eyes for a moment and pinched her bridge of nose remembering that day when she found Jimin. She clearly didn't want to remember it. But these people have left no choice for her. She had to tell them or they'll snitch to the police about Jimin's location. Which was not even an option.

Taking a deep breath while staring at the two she started...

"I am in a bikers club. We often get into fights with our rivals.", They were listening to her intently. Quite surprised that she was in reality badass with bikers club. They silently told her to continue.

"There are some guys who we often have quarrels with. I don't get involved too much because I've heard that they're into some gang or something. One day after the race, I heard them talking in private. It was really suspicious, they were talking about some guy and some plan associated with. So, that day I followed them secretly..."

And she stopped. Not wanting to continue... But Taehyung and Jungkook were looking at her intently.
"Please..."

So she continued,
"When I reached an abandoned warehouse following them, I heard some noises from inside so sneaked in somehow...", she said gulping. It was getting uncomfortable.

"There.. I saw Jimin... All bruised, abused and..... raped."

Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widen at the moment. They wanted to tell her to stop joking. But her face was not even near the expression of joking. She was dead serious. And her face stiffened further.

"I waited for those guys to leave until just two remained back to keep eye on Jimin. After that I planned to get him out of that place and while escaping I killed one of the guys who tried to attack.... Jimin was already blind at that time. Maybe it was because they banged his head too many times which caused him concussion and resulting visual loss.", She told them while crossing her hands.

Taehyung and Jungkook forgot how to breath at that time. They were hell of confused on what to think. To say they were guilty at the time would be understatement. Their hatred for Jimin seemed to be lost somewhere. But they were unsure of themselves. But how Jimin got caught in their hands. Didn't he run away?
Jihyun seemingly caught on their thoughts.

"He didn't do anything. He was on that bridge  to do suicide. But these guys happened to save him only to take advantage of him. All the trauma from your concert that day and then all the worst things that happened with him for few days.... Caused him to develope anthropophobia."

"If he did anything, why would he want to do suicide? He could make another plan simply or join another agency. But he wanted his members only.. And the worse part? His members never believed him!"

"Your attitude towards him dragged him to the darkness. Guess what? Now he lives there!!", she said drily.

_________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!
Whatever you think.... Let me know in the comments.

Jimin protection squad formation!!

I purple you.💜