Part 44: If Anything..

Song: "Life Goes On" by BTS
(Stream it!)

"We're here for Park Jimin."

"What? There's no—"

"Listen mister, we have information. Let us check.", The officer firmly stated.

"But officer...", Jihyun started but was cut in middle.

"Miss, let us do this in peaceful way. Don't make us use hard ways.", The authorised person said.

"Listen here. I won't let anyone even touch Jimin.", Jihyun growled lowly.

"Jihyun listen we can't—", Jackson tried to stop her but until then, those men entered their apartment forcibly.

Only after few minutes the cops were holding back them from making any fuss. Jihyun was yelling at them. But they got hold on Jimin.

Jimin was sleeping when they entered the room. He startled woke up and sat up abruptly. When he came to know about the situation he already started panicking and started screaming.

Of course these fuckers had brought more back up. Jihyun was totally unable to help Jimin when they forced Jimin out who was screaming on top of his lungs for help and big beads of tears rolling down his eyes.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM!!!", Jihyun yelled as they tried to pin Jimin Jimin who started crying helplessly. Two lady cops held Jihyun down.

She never felt so useless in her whole 20 years of life. She helplessly clenched her fists so tightly that drawn her own blood by piercing of nails in the soft flesh of her palms. Her knuckles turned white because of tightness of the grip.

Jimin panicked so much that he started trembling and throwing fits.

"JIMIN!!!", she yelled while others were trying to calm get down.

"Officer please leave him. He is not in condition to handle this. Please officer!!", Jackson pleaded.

"HYUNNIE!!!! SAVE ME!!!!!!!", Jimin's scream pierced through everyone's heart before he was tranquilized to sleep and taken with them.

____________________________

BTS members were in utter distress.

Past 3-4 days have been so stressful for them. As they never left their dorm in those days on the request of authority.

Jimin was chased. Yup. Chased...

On the other hand, Taemin was getting investigated. His and Jimin's face was probably now favourite of all the news channels. News about them were getting more and more frequent as different assumptions were made.

'Maybe something is going on between the two idols, Taemin and Jimin, so Jimin decided to help his lover and snitched in favor of SM.' The most talked assumption.

Too much chaos to digest.

It was almost 12:30 am when BTS members were returning to their dorm after their long day schedule.

Boys climbed down from their van and started going in one by one. They were exhausted so much that they didn't even notice someone come behind and yanking Jungkook back roughly by holding his back of the hood.

The utterly flustered boy widen his eyes to see and met with the angry glares Jihyun threw on him.

"YOU FUCKER!!", She snarled her teeth while holding his top of hood tightly. Man, her strength was no joke.

"J-Jihyun, what are you doing here?", Taehyung came towards them and held her hands that were clutching on Jungkook's hoodie. But she shook it off.

"YOU FUCKERS SNITCHED ON JIMIN!!! FUCKING TELL ME WHERE IS HE???", She yelled on his face. Jungkook's eyes widen at this. But of course, it was Jihyun. She never trusted them in first place, and now she will kill everyone who dared snatch her baby from her.

"I-I did not...", Jungkook tried to explain. But he didn't get to finish as his face flew towards his right as a hard punch landed on his cheek.

"Because of you shits, Jimin had to go through that pain again. You never trusted him, so why showed him the affection?? YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO BRING HIM ON SQUARE ONE!! AND NOW YOU DARE TO TAKE HIM FORCIBLY FOR WHAT??", She huffed loudly and marched towards Taehyung who hurriedly tried to explain that they never told anyone about them. Everyone there panicked, no one knew how to stop that angry young girl, who never took shits.

As she was going towards Taehyung, Jihyun felt two veiny arms encircle her frame. Jungkook held onto her not to hurt Taehyung.

"You have to listen to us Jihyun. We want Jimin Hyung to be safe. Trust me.", Jungkook said almost in whisper.

Jihyun managed to get out of his hold easily by scratching his arms with her nails till they bled. Jungkook hissed in pain and let her out.

"Oh really?? That's why you took him forcibly making him have panic attack??", She asked tone dripping in sarcasm.

"Listen kid, we can save him. You have to trust us.", Namjoon said stepping in between. She clicked her tongue annoyed at the name he called her.

"Listen Jihyun. Please trust us we never told anyone.", Jin also came in defense of his maknaes.
"We never will do that to our Jiminie."

Jihyun looked at them in disbelief.
"You didn't even trust him when he was accused. Whoever did that is still on loose. He might trick him again. And what's the guarantee you'll trust Jimin then and not do anything to hurt him??"

All the BTS members stared at each other. She was right but they were not going to back down. She kept Jimin hidden from them for so long.

"Let me meet him.", Jihyun coldly stated.

"No kid. You listen. He needs to interact with us. The more he will interact the faster he'll get better. And investigation will proceed earlier.", Suga crossed his arms. All the members agreed to him while slightly nodding.

While Jungkook and Taehyung were in utter dilemma on who's side to take.

Jihyun huffed angrily and marched towards Yoongi. She leaned towards him and said lowly. Voice laced with venom, low-key terrifying,

"If anything happens to my Jiminie, I'll make sure to give you a very painful death and then I'll happily go to jail.",
She whispered deathly. She turned around to go while angrily stepping her foot on Yoongi who hissed loudly in pain but couldn't stop her another punch that landed on his stomach before she angrily stomped away from them.

______________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

Okay tell me few suggestions on this situation---

1. Jimin should stay with BTS

2. He should be returned to Jihyun

Tell me your opinions. And please do comment. Don't be a ghost reader. Also please do check out my other books too!!

I purple you💜