Part 26: Don't Go

Song: "In My Room" By SHINee
(You know you can always suggest the songs..)

Jihyun closed the curtains to prevent room from getting cold. The she turned around to give a look at the bed in the room and silently walked out.

Jimin was lying on bed peacefully before he voiced out.

"Taemin hyung?"

"Hmm?", Taemin who was sitting on the side of the bed while holding Jimin's hand securely (because Jimin wanted to) hummed.

"You're not going, right?", Jimin asked hesitantly in little voice.

"No Minnie. I'm right here. Now sleep.", Taemin assured him with a little smile and he felt Jimin's grip on his hand tighten a little bit before falling asleep.

After Jimin went to the slumber Taemin tucked him with a blanket on his small frame. And then quietly closed the door before coming out not intending to wake Jimin up.

When he came out he saw Jihyun stand up there with her arms crossed.

"Now tell me what are you doing here?", Jihyun asked sternly.

"Well I obviously came here for Jimin's first counselling session. I thought he will need me.", Taemin shrugged.

"I know but I told you BTS members are here as well. Of they see you here they'll accuse you of hiding him...", Jihyun said.

"Well the accusation is not wrong though.. I did hide him...", Taemin said chuckling.
"And they're not gonna see me. They are returning today to Seoul. That's why I got chance to come here."

"How do you know that?"

"I have my ways.."

"But why do you even want to risk it? It will just grow the tension.", Jihyun said annoyed.
"You all idols are just idiots!!"

"We idols are idiots?", Taemin asked raising a brow at her.

"Yes!"

"Is that why you auditioned for BigHit trainee?"

"Wha—", Jihyun gasped a little.

"Don't think that I don't know. You say I'm idiot to come here to meet Minnie then what are you to go there to audition to be an idiot idol??", Taemin asked wiggling his brows.

"I wasn't there for audition in the first place."

"Then why we're you there? Didn't you think then if they know you know about Jimin?", Taemin said sternly.
"I clearly told you to stay away from their eyes so Jimin could be safe. Then why did you go there??"

"I was pissed ok?", Jihyun whisper yelled. She was mad and wanted to scream but still couldn't brush the fact that Jimin was asleep in the other room.

"What?", Taemin asked softening his gaze. Jihyun sighed.

"One day Jimin went through severe panic attack. He was continually screaming and crying. He was trembling so much while covering his face. He was literally scooting away from me also when I tried to help...", Jihyun's breathe hitched and she prevented herself from having a chocking sob.

"He was screaming 'please go away.. Please don't hurt me..' And 'don't look at me I didn't do anything'. I was so scared at that time that I couldn't think of anything to help him. I was so scared that I would loose him. I felt so useless for the first time in my life.", Jihyun let out a silent sob. Taemin came forward and wrapped his arms around her in comforting hug. Jihyun wasn't use to this or not even liked it. But she needed it right now so much..

"I was so furious at his members because of his worsening state. I wanted to visit them and give them a mouthful. And auditions were the only way to reach them."

"And?", Taemin asked silently.

"I was unable to meet them except for those two idiots. But I didn't say anything.. Because...

..I thought they were pathetic themselves.", Jihyun ended with her last tear rolling down.

Jihyun calmed down after few moments.

"But I saw the video of your audition. You were awesome.", Taemin smiled. Jihyun just nodded curtly.

"Everyone was sulking because you refused to join you know? Who even does that?", Taemin beamed again amused. Jihyun didn't reply anything.

"Why don't you join—"

"I DON'T WANT TO...", Jihyun cut Taemin harshly and inside her room leaving confused Taemin behind.

_______________________

It was time already. Jimin was seated on his rocking chair fiddling with his own fingers anxiously.

Doctor's gonna arrive soon. He was so tensed.

And the footsteps were heard.

Jihyun opened the door and welcomed the doctor.

"Hello Miss Kim."

"Hello doctor. Welcome. I hope you remember what I told you..", Jihyun said lowly reminding him of Jimin's condition once again beforehand.

Just having some stranger in the house was enough to tick Jimin off. His anxiety attack hit him soon and he started trembling furiously. He started trembling.

Instantly Taemin came forward after noticing this and he wrapped his hand on Jimin's securely. And his other hand he kept on Jimin's cold cheek.

"Hey hey Minnie... Calm down!! I'm here... Nothing's gonna happen... See the doctors gonna stay away you just have respond okay??"

Jimin just nodded. It was a good thing that Jihyun and Taemin were at least the ones Jimin wasn't afraid of. They were like his bridge to the outside world.

Jimin gripped Taemin's hand tightly and whispered..
"Don't go Hyung please...."

"I'm not going Minnie.. Calm down..", Taemin said in soothing voice and Jimin calmed down.

In few moments the young doctor was sitted a little away from Jimin just because it was his first session and his mental condition. Taemin and Jihyun were on the either side of Jimin to assure him safety.

"So Jimin... Let's start with the simple things..", doctor asked calmly but in a little joyful voice to remove the tension and make Jimin comfortable.

Jimin was actually very scared but he complied for Jihyun and Taemin. Especially he didn't want to seem weak in front of Taemin. He wanted to show that he was trying and taking efforts.

"Y-yes.", Jimin stuttered a little.

"So Jimin how about you give me your introduction?", Jimin didn't answer. He couldn't find courage or words to say anything. The young Doctor understood his misery.

"Okay.. Let's start with my introduction. Hello Jimin... My name is Lee Taeyong. Nice to meet you.", The doctor beamed.

"H-hello.N-nice t-to meet you t-too..", Jimin stuttered.

Taemin and Jihyun sighed. They were happy. They knew Jimin was afraid albut at least he responded. Maybe because of the doctor's friendly demeanor. But they were happy that at least Jimin will get over his phobia soon of he responds like this....

________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!
So new character alert!!🚨
-How do you like this new addition?

-So the picture above is how Dr. Taeyong looks in this story.

-Few words to encourage our Jiminie?

-Please comment and vote...

Borahae..💜