Part 23: He'll be proud

Song: You can choose whatever song. Let me know on which song you're jamming right now!!

At the morning Jihyun was preparing breakfast. Jimin was seated at the dining table. She prepared the bowls and sat on front of Jimin and started cutting apples.

She wanted to talk with Jimin about his therapy. But it was also a difficult task to start with. He was afraid of literally everyone. How would he talk with doctor? Let alone taking the therapy...

So she started.

"Umm... Jimin?"

"Yes?", he asked totally engrossed in handling the fruits and vegetables that were put on table.

"How are you feeling?", she asked concerned before she get to the point.

"Absolutely fine. Just still not able to see...", Jimin answered smiling. It hurt Jihyun to see how Jimin could still smile on this painful and pitiful phrase.

"I just wanted to ask yo—", Jihyun started but got cut by Jimin.

"This is orange. Correct?", he asked finally making out the answer.

Jihyun eyed the lemon in his hand and sighed a little.
"Correct."

Jimin giggled cutely at this, satisfied with himself. He placed the lemon or Orange in his perspective down and turned to the next fruit.

"Jimin I want to talk to you about important thing."

"What is it..?", Jimin said focusing on the fruit in his hand trying to guess what it could be.

"I have scheduled a counselor for you..."

Jimin's actions halted in place as he froze by her words. The fruit he was holding was long forgotten as he gulped audibly.

"Listen Jiminie... You have to get counseling in order to get better...."

"B-but what if the—"

"No Jiminie... No one's gonna hurt you. The doctor will be helping you... Ok??", Jihyun started to calm him down before he can panic more.

"What if he's not good??", Jimin was starting to shake. He was gulping constantly but trying to remain composed.

"Jimin... Listen to me.", Jihyun held his hand softly still he flinched a little at the contact.
"Listen.. I will be there. I will not let anything happen to you.. Okay?"

He remained silent just shaking a little. His anthropophobia not living his body. His fear of people was really worse. Jihyun didn't necessarily want him to socialize but she wanted him to be freely wander around without being scared of anyone. She was living far from the village just to make sure he doesn't get in contact with many people.

And plus she wanted to treat him. She wanted him to be able to see again. But that cannot happen if he doesn't come out of the house...

He was remaining silent. Not responding to her. Tears threatening to fall. So she used her last card....

"Don't you want to make Taemin hyung proud?"

A silent tear fell from his eye. He blinked profusely. He couldn't really meet him. Because he was busy and Jimin was too afraid to go meet him. He rarely left the house.

"Will he be proud?", he silently asked.. Jihyun chuckled at this. Although Jimin couldn't see Jihyun smiled at him because her trick was successful. Even if it was short period of time, Jihyun knew Jimin like her back of the palm. Jihyun knew Jimin's little crush that was developed on the older idol in past months. Although Jimin never talked about it, what would people call Jihyun if she doesn't understand?

"He'll be very proud if you respond to the treatment properly. He'll be very happy if get better and over your phobia... You know, you have to get better. For him. For me. For yourself!"

Jimin sniffed one last time before holding Jihyun's hand back firmly.

"I'm ready to get the counseling."

_________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis..

A very very short chapter. (Like Jimin-  Okay I'm sorry..) Sorry for not updating for a while.

I surpassed 1.5k.. I'm very happy!! Thank you all. The_Elegant_One & strawberries_bums Thanks for your constant support!!

-So tiny Jimin's tiny secret..

-And he will get the treatment..

So what do you think so far. Please comment and don't be the ghost reader!!

I purple you.💜