Part 46: Stop Being Selfish

Song: "On" by BTS

"Jih... Why didn't you out for breakfast?", Jackson asked coming inside the bedroom where Jihyun was currently engaged in some important work.

Some papers were sprawled across the bed and she literally had head in the laptop. Her eyesbags were making it quite prominent that she hadn't had any sleep at night. But there was no sign of her getting tired. She was rather dripping with passion.

"Sorry I was—", she only said half words cleary not registering what Jackson had asked her.

"Yeah yeah you were.. Now stop whatever you're doing and eat this.", He showed the tray full of food to her understanding what she wanted to say.

"Sorry, but not now Jack."

"Yeah. Do your work. But... After you eat. Now close that laptop before I snatch it."

"You wouldn't dare."

"You know me well Jih. I would even if you scratch my face with your kitty nails.", Jackson said matter of fact-ly.

"I DON'T have kitty nails."

"Oo... But you do have that cute little kitten like face...", Jackson said.

"Your parents don't love anymore Jack?"

"Why?"

"You're having a death wish..."

Jackson gulped. Jihyun has always been intimidating. But whenever she comes on edge, nobody would want to know. People run away from her. So instead he scooted closer cautiously.

"Okay, what are you doing? Show me."

Jihyun frowned at first. Then showed him anyway.

"I'm trying to retrieve the cctv footages from BigHit. Specifically that video which was represented as proof against Jimin. But the problem is that I don't know which was the day it was taken. I basically I will have to check all of them and I didn't even have progressed yet in crashing their security system...."

Jackson listened to her patiently. He knew her well. He knew that whenever she was in stress she worked well. He took that laptop from her lap and closed it silently.

"I have a way. I heard that Taemin had found the original video of it?", Jackson asked.

"No. He was tricked about it. He went to meet the person who had the video. That person who had the video declined of having it. And then a video of them was taken secretly and was showed to trap Taemin hyung in this mess."

"Was it a cctv?"

"Nope. I mean yeah. But it was a car's cctv that was in parking lot.", Jihyun informed.

"Good. Let's find out who's car was it. I know one person who is a hacker. He will hack the cctv of that parking lot where they met and we might find out the car number also."

"But if we get that cctv then why do we have to get that car owner...."

"I think you should eat up Jih...", Jackson said. Jihyun frowned at him.

"Why?"

"Because your brain doesn't work when you're stressed and empty stomach."

"What?", She frowned even more.

"I mean to say. I think that car owner is also involved with Jimin's case."

"Hmmm.....", Now that Jihyun was thinking, Jackson was right. And also that, she should eat up. She really doesn't work well when she has her stomach empty. So she silently picked up the sausage from the tray Jackson brought. Seeing Jackson she smiled a bit,

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"You never get annoyed by my attitude. And now also you gave the suggestion."

"Ohh.... So you're grateful to me."

"Yeah.", She smiled softly.

"That means you're ready?"

"For what?"

"To go on a date with me?", Jackson asked smugly.

"JACKSON!!", she threw a piece of sausage towards him who laughing loudly at her expressions.

God, he loved her... One min, what—

"You eat up. I'll call my friend..."

"The hacker?"

"Yup.", Jackson said come out to call his friend.

After four rings his friend picked up.

"Hello?", A groggy voice was heard from the other line. Clearly the person was sleeping.

"Hello, Yeosang?"

___________________________

BTS members were sitting in the living room discussing about their upcoming events and schedules while Jimin was sleeping in his room.

He was still under the effect of the medicine he had. But barely eat anything to have much effect of those. He simply was sleeping because he was emotionally tired and drained.

Seeing his condition, everyone felt the pain. But they didn't what else to do. They had everything in checked. The doctor, the check ups, food... But Jimin was just not responding well.

"I think we have to something about Jimin's condition.", Jin said concerned.

"What?"

"Yup. He is not in his best condition. He was never like that before. My child....", Jin said with pained expressions.

"But doctor is doing his best.", Hobi said.

"I think the doctor is not good enough.", Jungkook said after thinking.

"What? We have the best one we can get to treat him.", Yoongi said frowning.

"But he doesn't know shit.", Jungkook said frustrated.

"Kook.... Language.", Jin threatened.

"So what is your suggestion Jungkook?", Namjoon asked calming everyone down.

"I... I think we should bring the same doctor he had before. Dr. Lee Taeyong.", He whispered.

"I think Kook's right. And also I think. We should bring Jihyun here.", Finally Taehyung spoke up.

"Yup. That's right I think.", Hobi agreed.

"Yeah, she will take care of Jimin Hyung better.", Jungkook said as Jin frowned at him.

"You mean I don't care for him enough??"

"He didn't mean that Hyung... It's just that she knows well how to handle Jiminie's this condition.", Taehyung convinced Jin.

"And also, I think we should call Taemin hyung here....", Jungkook whispered again.

"Why him though??", Yoongi opposed.

"Because Jiminie wants to see him.", Taehyung said.

"He never said that.", Yoongi huffed.

"For god's sake Yoongi Hyung... Can you please keep your feelings about Jimin Hyung aside and stop being selfish...", Jungkook snapped.

Everyone felt silent and stared between Jungkook and Yoongi who were at loss of the words...

________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

Although I said I would update daily but couldn't that doesn't mean I died or anything. I'm not gonna die that easily. It's just that I was busy. Please bear with me... Mianhae for the delay...

So tell me what do you think about this chapter!!

Borahae💜