Part 49: I Love You!!

Song: "Dream" by Suzy & Baekhyun

Jihyun plopped on the couch as they reached their shared apartment after dropping Dr. Taeyong at his rental place. She tiredly rubbed her hand on her nape stretching a little.

"Tired?", She looked at Jackson.

"Yeah. But I'm happy.", She said smiling.

"Anyone can tell that.", Jackson said smiling.

"Of course. I just wanted my puppy to be safe and happy. And now that I can go there, I'll make sure no one tries to harm him in any way."

"Okay okay... Calm down Jimin's Eomma!!!", Jihyun glared at Jackson who cheekily smiled. But then she laughed softly.

"I guess I don't have to worry as his members are at least trying their best for Jimin...", She said.

"Yeah..", Jackson agreed.

"They're not that bad...", Jihyun said. Jackson's eyes widen at this.

"Whom are referring to?? That Namjoon guy is not nice....", Jackson almost growled with possessiveness.

"Chill dude... I'm talking about Jin and Hoseok. They're nice.", Jackson sighed in satisfaction and agreed silently.

Suddenly Jackson's phone rang which he answered quickly.

"Yes, Yeosang?"

"Guess who found the information about the car owner and Jimin's email fabricator?"

"What??", Jackson exclaimed. Jihyun looked at him worriedly. Jackson just waved his hand to assure her.

"We're coming.", Jackson said before hanging up.

____________________________

Jimin was sleeping peacefully on his bed. He never felt so relaxed. His favourite Taeyong Hyung and Jihyun came to meet him. Also Jackson Hyung.

He was so happy to meet them after so long. Well it was just 4 days, but it felt so long. He never have stayed away from Jihyun. It was like he couldn't do anything without her.

Although he was reluctant on not letting her go again. But she caressed his fluffy hair while hugged him tight to her chest while whispering sweet words to convince him that she should go. But she will come back more often as she promised. And he knows, Jihyun never breaks her promise.

He was now peacefully sleeping on his bed after the session with Dr. Taeyong. He was going to deep slumber, but that didn't last long as a familiar musk scent invaded his senses.

He immediately perked up on his bed.

Musk.....

He was trying hard to grasp on the situation. And a door click was heard right after that. His blindness surely made his other senses heightened.

"Jiminie...", Taehyung's deep voice was heard. Jimin furrowed his brows. Did he just have illusion of that addicting yet sweet musk scent or his mind tripped it with Taehyung's scent?

"Y-yes?", Jimin's voice soft as ever.

"Taemin hyung's here...", He informed. And as if Jimin's whole world stopped, his breathe hitched in his throat. He was sure Taehyung could hear his heartbeat speeding up in his chest.

His mind was not tripping or playing games... He was right. He is here!! His Taemin hyung is here for him....

He could smell that musk scent getting more intense. He could smell that for his whole life. He was so addicted to it... And he was not complaining. He just nodded and let the footsteps get closer. With every footstep, he could feel his heart practically jump out of the ribcage.