Part 50: Wanna Cry

Song: "Our Season" by Jonghyun
(Since it has mixed emotions of this chapter)

"Yeosang got some leads...", Jackson turned to Jihyun who was anxiously waiting for the phone call to end.

After hearing this she excitedly stood up on her heels.

"Let's go, then...", She turned pick up her jacket.

"Yup...", Jackson hurriedly walked out of the door behind Jihyun.

____________________________

The night was cold. Way too cold.

But the two souls that were lost in each other's stars didn't seem to mind it, as their tightening embrace provided the warmth. There were no lamps on in the room. Just light that was provided by the moon from the window.

Taemin was seated backed against the headboard. He was gently roaming his fingertips from Jimin's soft locks who had laid his head on Taemin's chest. Jimin was softly humming in contentment as Taemin's fingertips brushed over his scalp ever so softly. He had wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist tightly not to let him go again. And Taemin was just inhaling the sweet scent of Jimin's fluffy soft hair.

Taemin was just admiring the way Jimin looking so cute like this, he abruptly sat up straight. Taemin was taken aback.

"What happened Minnie...??", Taemin softly asked while cupping his cheeks.

"Hyung, since when did you start liking me?", Jimin asked.

"I always liked you Minnie..."

"You know what I mean Hyung..", Jimin said showing his adorable pout.

Taemin laughed and pecked his pout away. Then he gently held his chin to turn him towards his face which was grazing towards Taemin's voice.

"I don't know exactly when I started liking you... But I know that I just couldn't see you in pain. And when you kissed me the other night, I knew that it was the sweetest thing I ever tasted. That night when you danced under the stars and moonlight.... I knew that it best view I have ever seen. And I knew that I wanted to see your face this close for the rest of my life and by my side...."

Jimin remained silent. Taemin softly brought his hand up to brush Jimin's soft locks away from his face and then he cupped his face gently.

There were days when Taemin use to talk for hours with his Jonghyun Hyung under the moonlight. Where his Hyung admired him, encouraged him for everything he did. After he went away, there were also the days when Taemin use to stand in the window of his room alone while staring up at the moon. He talked with the moon alone for hours. He believed it was his Jonghyun Hyung.

Now he looked at Jimin's face which was glowing in the Moonlight that was coming from the window. Looking even more ethereal than he already was.

"You're so beautiful Minnie... And in this moonlight you look even more ethereal...", Taemin whispered. Thanking his Jonghyun Hyung internally for making this moment so special. He leaned peck on Jimin's forehead.

A tear escaped Jimin's eye. Taemin leaned to press his lips softly on Jimin's eyelids. Then a little below, one soft peck on his cute little button nose.

"I love you Minnie...", He whispered.

"I love you my Moonlight lover...", Jimin whispered before leaning in for Taemin to catch his perfect lips in yet another sweet kiss.

___________________________

There are not much cars passing by. At this hour, surely it will be this calm and cold. It's not like he is complaining. Hell he doesn't know anything.

As Taehyung was walking by the sidewalk, he had rested his hands in his pockets of his warm Jacket to keep them warm. The fringe of his black curly locks were hovering over his eyes, which were not much curious about the surroundings. He wasn't even concerned if someone recognises him, it'll be a big chaos. His mind was just flying back to their dorm room where he saw Jimin and Taemin passionately make out few minutes ago.

He felt so many emotions at that time. Like the feeling of being empty. Or not having anyone beside him to listen to his confusions. It was not like he hated the fact of them kissing. Rather he felt happy to see Jimin happy again and content that he has someone on his side. Seeing them kissing he felt one thing for sure.

He also wanted something like this.

He always had dream about Jungkook on his side for all his life. But life was not merciful enough to grant him his wish. Although Jimin was always there for him, his soulmate, he ended up hating him sometimes. He so oblivious to it. He use to think that maybe TaeTae having his tantrums whenever he slammed the door at his face. But whenever his sweet voice squeaked 'TaeTaeee', he always use to forget all his anger and gave him his boxy smile. He wanted to hate him, because Jungkook was entranced by him.

But he never could.... How could he?? His soulmate was just too precious. He just wanted him to stay beside him forever and ever.

But after seeing him slip in someone else's arms, seeking comfort in that sweet kiss... He realised that he became alone again. Because he was the one who pushed him away, when his soulmate desperately needed him. He just felt empty... Nothing was there to feel.

His feet were just dragging him to absolutely nowhere. Eyes glossy, but tears threatening to fall.

He just kept walking until he stopped. Because it seems the path has ended.

Ring...

Ring...

The door of the familiar apartment opened finally. He didn't know why did he came here. It was like his feet just knew where to go to ease his sorrow.

"Taehyung?? What are you doing here? It's so late...", Minho asked groggily, because he was sleepy. It was damn past midnight.

"I want to cry....", Taehyung mumbled looking at ground. Minho woke up properly.

"And I guess, my shoulder is available...", Minho smiled softly before opening the door wide.

_______________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

So I decided that I'll put videos of the songs that I have recommended in each chapter. So please enjoy. This story going to end soon. And to think I probably won't waste much time on writing about the case. Tbh I don't know much about how the cases are solved. So if the end seems rushed, please understand me...

And also I'm writing too much tooth rotting fluff these days. I can't believe.. but I don't know if it is good or not..

So leave your suggestions and comments.. until then....

Borahae 💜