Part 48: Proud of You

Song: "Romantic" by SHINee or
           "Dil kyu yeh mera" from Kites

"Okay, Now count 1 to 10 and slowly relax your body.

Jimin slowly relaxed on the bed and closed his eyes as Dr. Taeyong instructed. Only Jihyun was allowed stay there when their session was going on as Jimin was more comfortable with her.

After the session ended Taeyong talked with everyone. He instructed about the do's and don'ts in Jimin's situation. Jihyun talked about it more. Obviously she was concerned about him more than anyone.

Before Jihyun turned to leave with other two, she turned around.

"I will keep visiting frequently. Don't you dare stop me.", Jihyun said eyeing, no, glaring at all the members. Then she turned to leave finally.

"Wait—", a Namjoon said abruptly. She stopped in her steps.

"We were wondering, if you could stay here... For J-Jimin of course.", Namjoon said it nervously fast like a rap verse. But everyone caught it. Jihyun's eyes widened while Jackson's eyes furrowed at this. Before Jihyun could reply to this, Jackson hurriedly said.

"NO.", everyone turned to Jackson now.
"I... I mean... How can she stay here? It'll be bother for you all."

"Oh, don't worry.. she won't be a bother at all... Besides Jimin needs her.", Namjoon said. Jackson glared at him.  He didn't like how he was making reasons for Jihyun to stay. But his one part was still relieved that Jihyun was not that easy.

"No she doesn't—", Jackson was cut off by Jihyun.

"I think I have a better solution.", Jihyun said firmly. Everyone looked at her curiously.

"Send Jimin with us.", She said crossing her hands. Jackson grinned widely at this.

"Hah!! Yeah... Send him with us.", Jackson said with a victorious grin.

"N-no... It's better if he stays here with us... He should.. he should get used to u-us...", Namjoon said stammering.

"Then it's okay if I keep visiting rather tgan staying. If I'll stay here, he will never get use to you all...", Jihyun said and finally turned around to leave. Before leaving Jackson sent a smirk towards Namjoon who was sulking a little. Jungkook headed with them to the parking.

As they left, everyone in the living room who haven't said anything yet turned towards Namjoon.

"So... What was that?", Yoongi asked.

"What?"

"Everything that just happened..."

"What happened?"

"Don't you dare play dumb Mr IQ 148... You know what I'm saying...", Yoongi said annoyed.

"It was nothing Hyung... It's just.... Nevermind."

"You seriously were hitting on that girl?? Seriously? Didn't you find anyone else??", Yoongi asked. Hobi and Jin were just standing silently and nodding and agreeing with Yoongi.

"Nope... So far no girl or boy caught my eye... But that girl... Is just finnneee...", Namjoon sang.

"Girl or boy??", Jin asked.

"Yup.. I'm a bi Hyung...", Namjoon said matter of fact-ly.

"Oh... Never knew.", Hobi said laughing.

"You never asked..."

____________________________

Jungkook came to the parking with Jihyun, Jackson and Taeyong. No one was speaking anything particular. Especially Jungkook and Taeyong.

After Jihyun sat with Jackson in the car they waited for Taeyong to hop in. He was standing outside the car eyeing the younger. The air became suddenly thick. Awkwardness was constantly growing...

"Umm... Thanks for inviting me and believing in me that I'm a good doctor.", Taeyong said. He noticed Jungkook's pink tainted flushed face and grinned slightly.

"I see... You care for Jimin alot.", He said further.

"I'm doing what I think is right. Right now it's not about my feelings. It's about Jimin hyung's health. I want him to recover soon.", Jungkook said looking down.

Taeyong smiled and ruffled his hair. Jungkook's face flushed even more by his action.

"I'm proud of you. You're doing great little bunny.", He said smiling. Practically laughing at the way Jungkook's doe eyes were widened with surprise and his cheeks were tainted pink.

"Th— Thank you.", Jungkook said. He leaned forward to steal a quick peck on Taeyong's cheek and ran away before Taeyong could even react...

He was taken aback.

This little bunny is going to be death of me....

_____________________________

Taemin came to BTS's apartment as soon as the message was delivered to him.

He literally dragged Taehyung out of their dorms and to his car. He couldn't wait to see Jimin. His Jiminie...

He stood in front of their door and rang the bell. After 2-3 bells a grumbling voice was heard from inside.

"Yes?", An annoyed faced Suga stood in the doorway.

"Can I come in??", Taemin excitedly asked before inviting himself in before Yoongi could even respond. Taehyung came in immediately after him and sat on the couch tired. Yoongi came behind him stared at him annoyed.

"Taemin Sunbae??", Namjoon came out of the room.

"Where is Jimin??", Taemin asked desperately.

"Yeah.. please sit first...", Namjoon requested. But Taemin shook his head.

"Can I see him first.. please?", He asked with pleading voice. Namjoon sighed. He looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung lead Taemin to Jimin's room.

Taemin was so nervous. So much happened in meantime. He was finally gonna meet Jimin after so many days. He hadn't seen him after that festival night. A beautiful night. The night to remember...

The night when he shared his unexpected first kiss with this beautiful angel....

His heart almost exploded out of his chest when he turned the door knob.......

________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!!

So yayy Update!! It was short. K I know. Sorry but I'll try to extend in next one. (A/N: You say this in every chapter. How shameless you are...)

Tell me your thoughts...

Borahae 💜