Part 19: Carrot

Song: "Butterfly" By BTS
(A/N: Song really matches the situation in this chapter I think)

All the six members were gathered to one place. As Jihyun texted them after a while and arguing, she texted them an adress. And she again made sure that they won't be actually meeting him. Just looking from far.

They texted Jihyun earlier. She was persistent not to let them even see him. But they kinda plead her. Maybe sobbed too.

Before they had to threaten her to force out the truth. But now they can't use the same threat. Hell they themselves didn't want that. And they deserve her anger and her rude treatment. They kind of understand her. She was attached with Jimin in this short period of time. Although she was younger... Hardly 20, she was acting much mature and taking care of Jimin as a mother.

Now they stood here. At the end of a carrot field. Since Jihyun has left the bikers club for few months and she was getting bored in the house all day, she had to find a job. Not a real job as it was quite impossible in this little village and she had to take care of Jimin. So she started working in farms, met some people living nearby, probably they'll help her when she needs. They were such a kind people. It was their field.

All those farmers knew Jimin, and they knew about his condition. Although they never really could talked with him because of his phobia, they really adored him and gave Jihyun vegetables, fruits or some other stuffs for free.

Jihyun couldn't keep Jimin in house all alone. So she started bringing him to the fields. He use to sit on one side quite, not bothering her while she was working. He really was adorable.

Now also, he was sitting under a tree on a thin mattress that Jihyun brought for him. He was sitting there at the side of the large field where Jihyun and other farmers were working. Although Jimin couldn't see, so he was quietly enjoying the breeze that was flowing over the land.

His button nose scrunched up cutely when the need to sneeze made it's way, but couldn't come. So he brought his cute small hands over his nose and started rubbing.

He pulled on his sweater paws to cover his hands. And then raised one hand in air slightly, trying to feel the air. Suddenly something touched his hand. He frowned and then gripped whatever it was. Then a small smile crept to his face understanding it was a carrot.

Jihyun smiled at him handing him the carrot. He was really small baby. And she never really regretted taking care of him like that.

After he started eating the carrots she turned back and got back to her work.

All this was witnessed by the 6 figures that were standing at the end of the field. Not trying to say anything. Just watching quietly. They thought of the family they were before everything happened. They abandoned him at a very wrong time. They could have been there, but they weren't. They could've been happy if they stayed together like always. He could've become happy if they just trusted him...

Silent tears ran down their cheeks but refused to make any noise as they didn't want to scare that already broken soul, who was just happy over a carrot.....

__________________________

A really short chapter... But yeah. So please comment what do you think so far. Always feel free to give suggestions..

I purple you.💜