Part 18: Don't want suffering..

Song: "Our Page" By SHINee

It's been two and half weeks since Jungkook and Taehyung arrived in Daesan. Their hyungs were worried at first. But after they dropped the bomb of their little trip to Daesan to meeting Jimin, it became absolutely chaotic.

Surely they wanted tell their hyungs about Jimin and about him being innocent. It became completely havoc as they told them that they found Jimin and he is innocent. Hyungs were about to inform agency but they hurriedly told about Jimin's condition.

And the group call went on for another 2 hours. At the end in end the only one talking calmly was Namjoon who was trying not to burst down while talking. Yoongi had locked himself in his room. On the other side Hoseok and Jin was crying mess and ranting how much they want to see their Jiminie...

How ironic! Now Jiminie doesn't want to see them nor can he see....

It became absolutely difficult for Jungkook to control them. He was the youngest but he needed to act like hyung at that time because all of his hyungs were going crazy. It took almost all night to convince them not to come here as they themselves couldn't meet Jimin yet. I mean properly. But his hyungs being hyungs were already sitted in the car to head to Daesan.

But Jungkook somehow managed to convince them not to come as it's of no use. They have to give Jimin some time.

Then he had to calm down crying Taehyung. Who was crying since they arrived in the hotel. He was sitting in corner and crying silently. He remembered how Jimin was crawling from him for his dear life. As if he was some monster and coming for his life. His face was absolutely swollen from crying. But Jungkook calmed him saying they will see Jimin the other day.

He'll see him. His soulmate. Hopefully.

That was enough drama for today.

Jungkook layed on his back. Again anticipating for the next day. They haven't seen Jimin since that day. But they will still wait outside again. Just to get even a glimpse of him. And some silent strayed tears rolled down his cheeks while drifting off to sleep.

_________________________

The next day:

Jungkook and Taehyung were giving disappointed look to the four adult children who were standing in front of them. They would never listen, they should have known.

"Where is Jiminie? Come on... Show us."

"Are you serious hyung?", Jungkook huffed.

"I am.", Jin scoffed under his mask. He was wearing cap to hide his eyes that anyone could tell were swollen from crying. Well others were not any better.

"I told you we can't meet him. He'll get a panic attack if we go closer to him. Nobody can go closer to him."

"We are his friends for years. How does she, Jihyun you said? Goes near him?", Jin argued.

"Because he was saved by her. He feels comfortable and safe with her. That's why she is the only one he allows near him!!", Jungkook pinched his bridge. It was absolutely worthless arguing with the older.
While others were standing behind not saying anything.

"Jungkook ah.. You don't understand. I have to see him with my own eyes. Or worry will just eat me from inside.", Jin said in pleading voice. He stopped himself from rolling more tears.

Jungkook and Taehyung sighed. They looked at their hyungs. They looked pitiful. So they just started leading the way to the wooden house.

After reaching there Jungkook and Taehyung warned them to remain silent. They will try to talk with Jihyun to let them at least see Jimin from far.

They stood in the porch and picked inside from the window. As Jihyun yesterday told them that she never knocks or rings the bell. As Jimin can get panic attack thinking of strangers invading through door and get him. So she whistles while coming inside to let Jimin know that it's her. It's just their secret code.

So they stood there but only to get disappointed to see the door locked. So they messaged Jihyun that they want to meet her.

___________________________

After that day when Taehyung and Jungkook arrived, Jimin went in panic attack. And after that, he stayed in his room for a week, too afraid of coming outside. Another week of his episodes. Jihyun was use to this, but also annoyed as to why they have to suddenly come and ruin everything. He was getting better. But no... They had to come and give him panic attack to make his condition worse.

When they threatened to call police, Jihyun just got reminded again.. Why she hates people like them so much.

Fuckers.

Jimin was getting slowly better. He started coming out of the house and meeting few people. Maybe.. Children of the neighborhood. But some two stupids had to ruin and make her start from square one.

She left the bikers club for Jimin's sake and left Seoul with him, on one person's humble requests. Taemin. He knew that there was no better person who would keep him safe and care for him at the time. Because Jimin was comfortable with her as well as she and Taemin both had saved him that day.

Taemin could have kept him in his dorm but his anthropophobia was taking over with other members of SHINee. Besides police were on Jimin's tail. So he had to request Jihyun and moved them to remote place with least population. Daesan.

And Jihyun complied as she felt in her heart that Jimin needed her. So yeah..

She made a call after receiving message from Jungkook. Yeah they exchanged numbers just because both of them pleaded her crying that they just want to keep checking on Jimin if they can't get near him themselves.

Honestly she wasn't even a bit of affected with their crying. She just had enough of their crying so she annoyedly gave them her number.

She called one specific person. It took only 2 rings to receive from the other side.

"Hello? Is everything oka—"

                         "They want to meet Jimin.."

"Absolutely not."

"They're saying they just want to see him. From far."

"Okay."

                             "What? Okay? Why do—"

Jihyun questioned in confusion but got cut off.

"It's okay as long as they stay away from him. But let them see him. They need to know what they have caused. Just warn them to stay away. I just...

I just don't want Jimin to go through another suffering...", Taemin huffed from the other side.

_____________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

-So what do you think so far?
-Which ships would you like to see in this?

I purple you.💜