Part 47: Meeting up

(So, I decided to give Jihyun a face. Please look the photo above, for better imagination. So ladies and Gentlemen I present you above- Kim Ji Hyun!! Dun dun dunn)

BTS had informed Jihyun that she could meet Jimin. She was so happy, she couldn't thank them enough.

Yeah, it was them at first who took him away from her. But at least they considered that she could do better for him. Also they asked Dr. Lee Taeyong to come and continue with his treatment of Jimin.

________________________

Jungkook was gone to the company for some work. Their next album release was postponed to even further date as they informed about Jimin. So, the company was willing to do some investigation. They were scheduled to have a concert in few days instead.

When he was returning to the parking lot he bumped into someone.

"Sorry, I didn't see—", the person hurriedly apologized. Jungkook lifted his head to see Yeonjun, another artist of the company, their junior.

"Ohh, sunbae.. I didn't see you there, I'm so sor—", he said in apologetic way.

"It's okay, Yeonjun...", Jungkook smiled at the younger and headed towards his car.

"Sunbae...", Yeonjun called out.

"Yes?", Jungkook turned around.

"So, what we heard is true?", He asked curiously.

"What?"

"That Jimin sunbae has returned?", He asked shocking Jungkook.

"Y-yes.. but how did you?", Jungkook asked curiously.

"The talks are spread through whole company. We just happened to hear..."

"Oh, but don't tell anyone else...", Jungkook warned in soft tone.

"I won't.. but sunbae?"

"Yeah?"

"Please make sure Jimin sunbae is proved innocent and believe him... We believe he is innocent..", Yeonjun said smiling a little.

"Yeah, I know....", Jungkook muttered under his breath.

___________________________

Taehyung stood again in front of the same door. It's just that, the reason was different this time.

He consciously knocked on the door. A familiar person opened the door. Seeing Taehyung he gave him adorable smile.

"Hi Sunbae.."

"Hello Taehyung ah... So who are you here to meet? Minho or Taemin?", Jinki asked smugly.

Seeing Taehyung's flushed face Jinki laughed even more and ushered him to come in.

"Umm.. I'm here for Taemin Sunbae."

"Sure sure...", Jinki said while calling for Taemin.

After a few minutes Taemin came. He was surprised to see Taehyung there.

"Hello Taehyung... What's the matter?"

"Umm.... Sunbae. We have decided.. I mean we wanted to ask if you can come and see Jimin....", Taehyung said nervously.

"Say less...", Taemin exclaimed and he got up to hug the younger. Taehyung was surprised but he returned the hug with a warm smile.

_________________________

The bell to BTS's apartment rang loudly than usual. It was quite clear who was on the other side of the door.

Jin opened the door to meet a very anxiously excited Jihyun who was on verge of pushing Jin aside to come in but was held back by a calm looking Jackson. Everyone was in the living room only. Seemingly waiting for her to arrive.