Part 11: Shh..

Song: "Me After You" By Paul Kim

Taehyung was preparing his bagpack when Jungkook came in his room whining about some clothes.

"Hyung. I can't understand. Will it be enough?", he whined again. Taehyung eyed his clothes that were in his hands. Well he has checked it almost 3 times already. But youngest was still unsure.

"Kook you have taken enough clothes for a year. But the fact is we're gonna stay there just for few days. So yes, definitely enough.", Taehyung chuckled while ruffling his hair. At this he pouted a little but ran back towards his room.

They had few days off before they start recordings for the next album. So Taehyung had decided that he'll visit his parents in Daegu. Everyone was go visit their parents after long. They needed it. Especially after that incident.

So Taehyung was ready to go. But Jungkook decided he'll go with Taehyung instead of his own home. Because it was somehow giving him memory of Jimin of how they always use to go together as they both were Busan boys.

So he decided that he will visit his parents afterwards. For now he'll meet Taehyung's parents. And thus, all the whining about packing.

After checking all the things last time, like clothes, toiletries, tickets. They were gonna travel through train as airplane journey was getting little boring. And besides journey with train was so exciting as they'll enjoy the scenery. Maybe Taehyung will do a little photoshoot. And Jungkook was so up for that!

__________________________

Jin slumped on the chair as all the members gathered around the dining table. They all were hungry as fuck. Just by smelling food which made by Jin stimulated their hunger more.

"Where is Yoongi hyung?", Taehyung asked.

"He was on his phone earlier. Making some preparation and changes in upcoming album. He'll come.", Hoseok replied as he eyed the food.

Jin just served himself and pushed the bowl of soup towards others. Everyone was noticing that Jin was awfully quite since this afternoon. Well, the members knew he was out for some time and most probably he went out in case of Jimin's investigation. So no one was interested to start with in asking.

But his silence was just becoming too much to handle. They couldn't watch Jin become this quite because of some betraying lying bastard. And they knew he won't tell anyone anything unless anyone asks him what's the matter.

So Namjoon took the lead and cleared his throat so he could gain the older's attention. But the other was too deeply buried in his thoughts. So, instead he just called him out.

"Jin hyung.."

"Hm?", Jin hummed fumbling with his chopsticks.

"What's the matter? Why are you so quite?"

"It's just... Nothing."

"Hyung you know you can tell us...", Namjoon assured him silently.

Jin stared at him for few moments and then started,
"It's Jimin—"

"Hyung...", Namjoon cut him off. Everyone gave Jin a disappointed look. Especially Jungkook and Taehyung who were on verge of leaving the table.

"I know. I know. Just... forget it. Eat now.", Jin started digging his food. Namjoon sighed. He didn't like this one bit. But he knew if Jin kept up like this, it'll affect everyone.

"Hyung. I'm sorry. Just tell us.", Jin stared at Namjoon. In deep dilemma whether to tell them or not. Because they clearly didn't like Jimin even as a talking subject.
Few moments after he started talking.

"I went to the detective today. From what he found out Jimin's phone's last location was on Hanyang bridge, where he texted someone.", Everyone was staring at Jin intently silently telling him to continue.

"The person he last texted was Taemin. After that his phone lost signal."

"What?", everyone exclaimed in unison. Clearly surprised.

"W-what did he text? Did they get it?", Taehyung muttered.

Jin stared at him before nodding. Everyone was waiting for his answer. And really his answer suddenly made everyone's heart heavy. As if they forgot how to breathe. As Jin said lowly....
"He texted.. Him..

'Goodbye'.."

___________________________

Somewhere:

The sound of heavy footsteps echoed the wall. With those footsteps a sound of low whisteling also could be heard.

Everything was drowned in darkness. And the darkness was awful. Really awful for the situation. It became eerie quite as the person stopped whisteling and trudged towards a particular room.

The other side was really quite except for some low whimpering could be heard. The person slowly opened the door and hand roamed for the light switch board. As the room illuminated, a figure curled up in corner could be seen. Slightly whimpering. And completely oblivious of the person entering there.

The person strolled towards the figure and slowly raised the hand to pat his back.

"T-that door h-h-haunts me..", he stuttered out.

"shh... I'll make sure it doesn't.", the hand caressed his back slowly...

____________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis,
It's me. So things gonna get a little exciting. Stay tuned for the next update. And feel free to give suggestions or hunches. Please comment.

I purple you.💜