Part 55: BANGTAN (Final)

Song: "We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal" By BTS

"DON'T PLAY IT!!!"

"What's your problem boy????"

"Is it on??"

"Yes bu—"

"Turn it off!!"

"How can I—", before the sound technician could say anything  aloud cheering was heard as it indicated the VCR is started.

Yeosang looked at the monitor intently. People were cheering loudly out of excitement.

But Yeosang was not ready to see had happened. Suddenly all the stadium became stone cold. All the voices died down like on the funeral.

The big background screen lit up as a unexpected video started playing on it.

Jungkook and Taehyung talking with Jimin. Along with Taemin. Specifically about stealing the next recordings from the company.

Clearly their voices were fished. But only Yeosang knew it. He knew this technique being a hacker himself.

He hurriedly went to the control panel and turned off all the screens. But the audience had already seen it. He turned to call Jackson but he snapped his head towards the monitor as he saw the the video restarted playing on the background.

Yup, definitely another hacker.

He hurriedly turned his microphone on to connect to Jackson.

"Hello, Jackson!!"

"What the hell is is happening Yeosang!!"

"I know... I know... Someone place those CDs here. And they played it. I turned it off but it started again by itself. There must be another hacker. Just search the area if someone is using laptop or tab or anything suspicious.", Yeosang hurriedly said as he settled himself in the chair in front of control panel. The other technicians were just hella confused as to what was happening.

"Jisung, Jaebum Look throughout the staff of someone is using any gadget looking suspicious... Lucas, chack if all the staff is present there. You have the list.", Jihyun yelled on the mic.

"We're on it!!", They replied and cut the line.

___________________________

Jimin was confused along with Taemin. They just stood up from the place trying to grasp the situation.

Taemin told Jimin to stay there and sneaked outside to see what was the issue.

When he understood what happened, his eyes widen. Afraid to tell Jimin.

__________________________

"But Ji, what if that culprit is sitting in the crowd. It is gonna be hella difficult to search for him."

Jaebum had a point. If that person is in the crowd, how the hell just 4-5 people are gonna search for him in the entire stadium.

"I don't know... Just start looking guys. We can't loose any time. It's getting hot here."

As they heard Jihyun's mic go off they all scattered all over the place. Jihyun was looking at all the staff members.

Jackson followed her and went to the opposite side of the backstage.

"There's no one!!! The only place we left is the damn crowd!!!", Jisung yelled.

Suddenly they're microphone dinged. It was Lucas..