Epilogue: Loved

Song: "Chemistry" By SHINee

⚠️ Warning:- matured content

*6 months after*

"How many times do I have to tell you... It's not like that....", Taeyong said keeping his tone as calm as possible. Maybe even counting 1 to 10 in his mind silently as to block out whatever nonsense his boyfriend was blabbering.

"Oh... That's why you held her hand?", Jungkook huffed by crossing his arms on his chest.

It was their another date like many others before. But it was not going well, since Jungkook went to Taeyong's clinic to pick him up, he saw Taeyong holding his patient's hand. Well he was just measuring the pulse. But did I tell you, that Jungkook is hell of a possessive person. He doesn't like when someone tries to get closer to his boyfriend. If looks could kill, Jungkook would have been a certified murderer.

"For god's sake bun.... I was treating her. When I am treating someone, such touches are unavoidable.", Taeyong said cupping Jungkook's hand that was now on table.

"You have such great reasons to back up your flirting....", He huffed again.

"Okay... You better calm that anger down....", Taeyong sharply said.

"Or what??"

"Or....", Taeyong narrowed his eyes and leaned forward towards Jungkook's face. Who move back a little in surprise.

"I'm gonna kiss you in front of everyone.", Taeyong hot breath fanned on Jungkook's face. Jungkook let out a sigh.

"Do it."

Taeyong snickered. He liked how Jungkook became so weak in front of him. He liked teasing the younger and it always left him frustrated.

"Okay... I'm going to kiss you here in front of everyone. So some paparazzi is gonna spot us and take few photos. It will become a scandal, how the golden maknae of BTS is dating secretly with a doctor and then your hyung's will be so disappointed... Right??"

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. He let out another huff as he saw Taeyong smiling smugly.

He stood up suddenly and held Taeyong's hand in tight grip. Before Taeyong could understand anything he started dragging him.

"Let's go to washroom then..."

_____________________________

Ring!!

The door bell chimed loudly throughout the SHINee's apartment.

"Yes Taehyung??", Kibum opened the door and smiled at the familiar, or should I say the regular visitor of their apartment. Taehyung stood their nervously scratching his back of the nape.

"Did you forget something again??", Kibum asked raising his brow in playful manner.

"Um... No... Actually Minho Hyung and I planned to play overwatch today. It- It's that we both have free time so...", Taehyung said lightly stuttering.

"Yeah yeah... You don't need to explain me boy... Come inside.", Kibum said patting his shoulder.

"Taehyung??", Onew said who just came outside to see who it was. Honestly speaking, they have stopped being surprised at the younger's sudden arrivals. It's quite common for them.

"Hello Sunbaenim.", Taehyung said deeply bowing.

"Minho is in his room.", Onew said slurping on the orange juice that was in his hands. Taehyung became suddenly shy and nodded before strutting in.