Preview: Part 29

After 2 Months:

"How many times do I have to tell you? You stupid fool!!", Jihyun was getting annoyed.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not going anywhere until I meet hyung?", Jungkook bared his teeth. Although Jihyun was unfazed.

They were at it again. In the span of last 2 months Jungkook and Taehyung were visiting them again and again countless times. But Jihyun was persistent of him not meeting Jimin. 

She clearly told them that she won't let them meet him until he is ready to face them willingly. They agreed at first. But after few weeks they started to feel like she is purposefully keeping them away from Jimin.

Taehyung was pretty decent with his ways. He knew that if he wants to go closer to Jimin he needs to get closer to Jihyun first. So he always brought few gifts and stuff. Other members also send some things and Taehyung always took the opportunity to deliver them and see Jimin.

However Jungkook was being a hot head tried to argue with Jihyun. But there was no way that Jihyun will lose any.. I mean any argument.

Now also he was arguing with Jihyun to let him meet Jimin. But Jihyun was standing doorway firmly and was not going to move anytime soon. Taehyung who was standing behind Jungkook was getting tired of their argument. So he casually sighted the surrounding and was sighing until he saw Jimin.

He was standing in doorway of his bedroom. Ok he was probably hiding behind the and trying to peak and listen their conversation. He was wearing a light yellow fluffy sweater and black sweatpants. The hood of the sweater covering his faded fluffy blonde locks. He was gripping tightly with his small hands on wooden bedroom door. And trying to hide himself.

Aww.. He looked scared or maybe nervous...

He was really like a baby when it came to them even though he was oldest of the ones here.

"One minute Jungkook.. Let me do the talking...", Taehyung said staring at Jimin.

"Excuse me but why?? I never told you to come with me.....", Jungkook huffed under his breathe.

"Now you excuse me... We just happened to come here at the same time by coincidence... Why would I even come with you??", Taehyung snarled.

Both were still fighting. Jihyun just stared at them with bored expressions...

"Come here when you sort out your own issues..."

"Look you—", Jungkook started agin but was cut off by a low, soft voice.

"Let them in Hyunnie..."

________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis...

So this was short preview of part 29 because why not? It's my birthday!! The part will be published earlier this night or in the morning...

Stay tuned!!