Part 7: The comfort

Song:- "Already" By Taemin

Silence. The whole dorm was drown in the silence. No one wanted to talk to anyone so they just decided to stroll inside their rooms. Some of them just took their phone on silent mode and some just decided to switch off their phones.

About dinner.. No one was hungry. But still they had to be fed so their manager Mr. Kang brought their dinner but nobody looked at it.

Jungkook was having his own crisis. He just wanted to shout at everyone because he had one hell of a heartbreak. How and when did this happen? Why Jimin got so greedy? What was his purpose behind doing this? After almost few hours he got tired of thinking and decided to sleep.

On the other hand Taehyung was also in the same condition. He was so disappointed and angry because no other than his best friend whom he proudly called his soulmate decided to cheat. What angered him more that Jungkook was deeply affected. He never told but yes, he had a little, tiny crush on the golden maknae of Bangtan. He wanted nothing more than to make him happy. So, he'll try everything to make it happen.

_____________________

Two days have passed since the incident. But nothing has changed. The situation was the same. Another case has been reported. This time against Jimin. The police were searching for him. In mere few days he was labelled from an Idol to a criminal.

Everyone was in daze. No one's condition was stable. But Namjoon had to take the responsibility for being a leader of the group. He couldn't just shut everyone out like everyone in the group. He was having meeting with the officials of the company at the time.

The case of plagiarism which was filed against the company was getting the loose ends as the suspect was proved to be Jimin. Now he was on the run, everyone thought. The investigation was going on as to who was the person he was dealing with and who else was involved in this.

________________________

"TURN IT OFF"

Yoongi just huffed as he looked at Jin who just snapped at him. He was watching the TV and every news channel was flooded with their faces. Especially Jimin's. He was nothing but staring at the screen with blank expressions until Jin snapped.

"Why should I?", Yoongi angrily glared at him.

"Yoongi, I said TURN. IT. OFF.", Jin crossed his arms.

"But why? Should I just sit around like a fuckin' dead body and glare at your face?"

"Doing something because you can't sit around doesn't mean you have to glare at TV screen like dead body playing news reports for freakin 4 hours!!", Jin stated.

"I can do whatever I want. It's not like staring at TV doing some disadvantage to anyone.."

"So you just gonna waste your life on that TV? THAT TOO ON STUPID NEWS??"

"WASTING MY LIFE? Do you think this is STUPID NEWS?"

"Yes. Stupid. Because watching those news is not what you need or the solution right now...."

"So what's the solution mister? Do you have any??"

Hoseok came out of his room hearing this ruckus. This was becoming everyday thing for them. For last 2 days when they have to talk they just start arguing. Or they don't talk at all. They have argued in these 2 days alot. Like a lot.

"Guys, just stop this. Don't you think it's just pointless to argue? Shouldn't we have a proper talk?"

"Proper talk? What's that? He just knows how to fuckin argue..", Jin said glaring at Yoongi. Yoongi was ready to snap back but Hoseok butted in.

"Hyung, stop this... We are elders here. And our maknaes need us right now. But what are we doing? Just arguing.. Then what should we expect from them??"

"By the way, where are they?", Yoongi asked.

__________________________

"Hyung, please I don't want it....", Jungkook whined while Taehyung was trying to feed him.

Jungkook was up early, not like he slept at all, but he was in their personal dance studio in his black sweats. Taehyung had known where he must have gone so he just sneaked in kitchen to grab few snacks before anyone comes and headed to the dance studio.

He was watching Jungkook practice for hours without resting. He also joined him because it's not like he was completely over that incident. He was still feeling so much emotions. But his main priority right now was the golden maknae. Dancing it through was not going to make them forget it but at least they could use a little distraction.

But after hours of practice Taehyung knew Jungkook needs to eat. So here he was, trying to convince him to eat something by holding a cracker in front of his face. But Jungkook was just denying it by moving his face aside.

"Kook, please.."

"No hyung, please, I'm not in mood.", Jungkook just stood up to leave but before he could Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him. Well this didn't end well and he lost his balance and fell on top of him.

Jungkook was flustered by all this, seeing Taehyung's face so closely for the first time. His beautiful dark brown orbs were piercing through him but Jungkook didn't feel uncomfortable. Taehyung was lost in Jungkook's wide bambi eyes. The pink lips he always wanted to taste. The face he always dreamt was so close to him..

Before Jungkook could make anything out Taehyung moved closer to his face until his breath was fanning over Jungkook's face. He became more flustered. He feverishly touched his lips against Jungkook. A rush of hot wave passed through both of their bodies.

Jungkook's eyes widen with surprise. It took few seconds for Taehyung to realize and he immediately pull away from younger before he starts panicking...

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't hav—", but Taehyung's words caught in his throat by Jungkook's finger on his lips.

"Hyung, please.", Jungkook murmered before finding his way again towards older's lips. He put his one hand on Taehyung's cheek and his other hand was fisted on his own lap. He moved his lips slightly trying to find comfort on his hyung's parted lips...

_________________________

There still a little rush even though it was 11 pm. No one cares about anyone here, Taemin thought. He was just doing nothing. Nothing at all.

He sat in his black SUV after telling his hyungs that he was out for some fresh air. After driving for 15 minutes, he was here. Sitting in his car and silently looking at the board that read 'Asan Medical Center'.

He had thought he'll never come back here. But again, he was here. Looking silently at that hospital and then towards his phone through which he had sent countless messages and calls to Jimin that day. And Jimin went missing after that.

Just the thought of that made a silent tear to slide on his already wet cheek.

_____________________

Ayyo Beautiful saramis,

It's your idiot author again. Sooo... Vkook started.
- So what do you think about Vkook?
- What do you think about Taemin's situation here?

Don't let your hopes down. I'll come back soon with new chapter.
Until then...

I purple you💜.