Part 42: Man in suit

Song: "Sorry Sorry" by Super Junior
(It's not for the chapter but for y'all)

Jimin was curled up on a small bed. Only the sound of heavy breathing was reflecting through the dark walls. Some noises from outside of people talking was coming inside. By that he was getting even more curled on the mattress. He circled his thin arms around his knees to hug himself to feel even more protected as a silent tear escaped his vision less eyes.

The events that happened in past few days were taking toll on him. He just couldn't help but stop whimpering and feel unsafe. Especially when he remembered how his Taemin hyung was on the same spot as his few months ago. He just hopes he is okay and if he could meet him soon.

A door click was heard and Jimin scooted a little away from his sitting position.

"Hey Jimin, time for your medicine."

Jimin winced at the person's cheery tone. Not that he disliked his voice, it's just that Jimin was not used to this. He was kept in peaceful environment for so long. But he couldn't complain. This people were helping him to hide.

"W-where is Hyunnie?"

"Um.. Jihyun is out. Kinda. She and Jackson are out to do some important work so she asked me to bring your medicines to you. I hope you don't mind.", Lucas said smiling at the younger. Jimin smiled at his kind gesture and nodded.

He was so afraid at first to talk to any of them. But they were so kind and soft spoken towards him that Jimin immediately got attached to them.

They all were Jihyun's friend, The bikers gang. It's funny how they acted with Jihyun, all sporty and hyped. But with Jimin they acted as most gentle people ever. They treated him as if he was made of glass. Maybe Jihyun had threatened them to be like that with her puppy.

After giving medicines to Jimin Lucas asked him if he wants some company or if he wants to be alone. After what has happened Jimin didn't want to be alone. So he asked Lucas to stay, at least until he sleeps.

Few hours passed by and Jihyun returned. She saw him sleeping peacefully which brought a faint smile on her lips. Jackson came behind her and saw at the line of her vision. And there was no denying that the sight was indeed pleasing.

Jimin was curled up in the blankets and was hugging his pillow tightly. His right cheek was pressed on the another pillow that was under his head and made his plump lips protrude a little showing an adorable pout.

"Lucas, did you give him medicines?", Jihyun asked Lucas who came in the room.

"Yup. I did. Fortunately he didn't make any fuss. He's a real sweetheart you know..", Lucas kept rambling.

"I know.", Jihyun smiled.

"How can people even think that this little fluffball could have done something like that?", Jackson whispered in Jihyun's ear.

"I don't know Jack. I don't know...", She sighed.

All the members from bikers gang were gathered there. They were practically stuffing their faces with food. And seeing that Jihyun only could gag.

She was used to all this few months ago. But after staying with Jimin she had become familiar with few mannerisms. So now looking at all her friends eating like pigs brought unfamiliar nauseous feeling in her stomach.

"Will you just slow down? You may get choked at this rate.", She said with annoyed face. Jisung and Yugyeom stopped eating and looked at her with their mouths full.

"You literally look like squirrel right now.", She said and everyone started laughing. They really missed Jihyun who always gets annoyed with almost everything and keeps nagging them.

The lunch was fun until a firm knock was heard on the front door. Everyone furrowed their brows as to who that could be at this time.

Jisung went to open the door. When he opened the door, his eyes went wide. He frantically called Jihyun.

"Jihyun! Jackson!"

There was standing one man in suit. It was nothing to be shocked at. But his badge at chest with 'BigHit' label was standing out. And behind him were standing two cops.

All the people ran outside hurriedly.

"What?", Their eyes went wide as they continued to eye them.

"We're here for Park Jimin."

__________________________

Ayyo Beautiful saramis!!

I'm so so so sorry for this delay. You can kill me. Guilty. But I hope you can forgive me. Because hey, it was Diwali after all!!
So this was short update. I hope you like it. I'll try to make next one longer.  

Borahae💜