Part 20: Breathe

Song: "Breathe" By Lee hi
(Perfect song for this chapter I think. Must listen.)

Traveling to the other village was not as easy. It was really time consuming. As the buses available were less frequent. And Jihyun wanted to get home earlier as possible.

She went to the other village to meet the psychiatrist for Jimin. It was really giving hard time to find the right one. Because hell, everyone, not just in Korea but outside too, people knew who the fuck Park Jimin was. So she had to find a psychiatrist from little town that won't meddle with their business and will treat Jimin without snitching out.

Taemin could find easily. But he was already risking too much by helping an accused idol. So she was avoiding asking him for help besides he was a busy idol.

After her slightly successful attempt she returned to the village and headed towards the house. Her and Jimin's safe haven.

While entering she started whistling a melody just to hint Jimin her presence. While coming in she heard Jimin say "Welcome back", in his sweet voice. It brought a little smile on her face. It was really nice to have someone waiting for you at home.

And by choice or not, Jimin was providing her that home.

She entered the hallway to see Jimin seating on a rocking chair and listening to TV. It was some singing show. And Jimin was surely enjoying it while giggling in between on anchor's comments.

Hah, Jihyun surely wasn't familiar with it. It's been how many years since she watched TV or listened to or followed any idol or group? It seemed like forever.

Jimin's face lit up on a familiar voice. The idol entered the stage for his performance.

Taemin.

It was his comeback stage. He started listening intently. It was really bad that he couldn't watch it. Taemin sunbae's dance schedule has always been his favorite. He remembered once he had to collab with Taemin and he was so nervous about it. He practiced to his bones and also couldn't sleep whole night.

Well, now he can't watch it. But Jihyun was his eyes for now. So he asked...

"Sunbae is amazing. Isn't he?"

Jihyun was totally startled. She was not really use to praise anyone. She never praised. All she did was cursing or fighting. But she had to answer Jimin as he was eager for her answer.

"Hmm...", she just hummed really not finding any words to describe.

"What's he wearing?", Jimin asked again.

"Umm, dark blue velvet dress pants and shirt with a black glove in one hand.", she said observing the TV.

"Hmm. He must be looking good.", Jimin said smiling.

"Hmm...", She hummed.

"He must be really busy. Right?"

"Yeah."

"And... My members... They... They must be busy too... R-right? Since t-their album is going to release?", Jimin asked with slight stuttering. Suddenly he appeared so fragile. Voice so soft that would break down any moment.

Jihyun looked at him surprised. Then a hint of sadness engulfed her features. Why did he had to go through all this? What did he do?

"Who told you that?", instead she asked.

"Anchors announced before this show.", he said. It was so hard for him to accept that group was now of 6 members. They were gonna do all activities without him. They abandoned him.

"I won't be there anymore. To sing. Neither anyone would listen." He said and remained silent. Tears threatening to fall. Waiting for Jihyun to reply. But silence filled the air. He was breaking inside but trying to hold on.

"Jihyun?", he raised his hand to find her. But instead a familiar melody echoed through the walls...

A hand came and tangled in his raised hand.

And she sat down only to rest her head in his lap.

"I will listen to you..."

With that a lone tear escaped his eye. And he started singing while tapping her head.

~Take a deep breath
Until both sides of your heart get numb
Until it hurts a little
Let out your breath even more
Until you feel
Like there's nothing left inside~

She closed her eyes to his beautiful sweet voice.

~It's alright if you run out of breath
No one will blame you
It's okay to make mistakes sometimes
Because anyone can do so
Although comforting by saying it's alright
Are just words~

He closed his eyes. Not sleeping. Just resting. Calm.

~Someone's breath. That heavy breath
How can I see through that?
Though I can't understand your breath
It's alright I'll hold you~

Although they both never experienced heaven, but at least they found their home where they would.... Breathe

___________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

Maybe a boring chapter.

So, a beautiful Jihyun-Jimin moment. Nope not romantically. (Beforehand confirming)

And... Taemin as Jihyun described...

And because I can't get enough of Taemin

And because I can't get enough of Taemin.. One more....

So what do you think so far

So what do you think so far...??

I purple you.💜