Part 3: The Suspect

Song: Save Me by BTS

It was barely afternoon. But here the boys were practicing for their upcoming concert without rest. They had started in the morning. Had meeting with their vocal coach and the choreographers.. And now they just finished practicing their solo performances.

However, no matter how much they practice it never seem to be enough. As the incident that happened some days ago was utterly dreadful.

The investigation was still going on. They had no clues on how their recent album was stolen and on top they were suspected to be the one who plagiarized. Currently Namjoon was having a meeting with the PD. And some minutes back Jimin was called to their office. So the boys decided to stop the practice for the time being and decided to rest a little bit.

But someone was in tension. And decided to keep up practicing his dance steps until he calms his head.

Other members just stopped and decided  to discuss other things to keep their mind off. They all were in heavy tension and nobody had met anyone besides their bandmates. Their parents keep calling to soothe them but they were not going sit still and bare with humiliation.

Jungkook was practicing but his in his head he was worried as to why Jimin was called to the office. Was it something serious? While thinking alot of things he missed one of his steps and fell to flat to the ground.

Hurriedly Taehyung walked up to him and helped him stand up only to stumble once again and fall upon him. Jungkook held onto him and looked at him. He realised that their faces were so close. Taehyung didn't move from his position and kept staring at the younger. This only flustered him more.

They would have stayed this way longer if it wasn't for Hobi who shouted at them. He was seriously a strict dance teacher. Even if was known as sunshine, he could be really stern when it came to dance. He was keeping his eyes on Jungkook since he was practicing. And then he observed him being a little lost and stumble to the ground.

"Yah Jungkook-ah, you'll strain a muscle if do that way. Come here. Rest for some time."

Jungkook hurriedly moved away by pushing Taehyung a little and he marched towards his other hyungs.

Taehyung just kept staring at Jungkook's back.

________________

Jimin hurriedly walked down the hallways towards PD's office. He was so confused as to why he was called so urgently between his practice.

He stood in front of the office door and with a little anticipation and lightly knocked it.

"Come in.", a faint whisper of his PD was heard.

Jimin stood in front of the PD who was sitting on the couch with some people of the board. Namjoon was sitting at the opposite side of the PD.

Bang PD gestured him to sit down. He sat down besides Namjoon quietly. Namjoon was looking a little worried. Seeing that a faint worry plastered on Jimin's face also.

"What happened Bang PDnim?", Jimin asked worriedly.

Bang PD sighed a little before speaking.
"We have found a suspect Jimin." Jimin looked confused.

"We have found a suspect on this case of ours Jimin-ah.. And it's..... You!", Namjoon said a little frustrated.

"W-wha-what??", Jimin stuttered badly.

"Yes Jimin. We got some proofs and they are clearly showing that it's all your doing.", Bang PD sternly said.
"But we wanted to talk to you about this first. Do you have anything to say?"

"PD nim... Joon hyung...", Jimin frantically looked at both of them.
"I don't know what you're talking about. I really didn't do anything!"

Bang PD laid back a little. Namjoon was frustrated and worried at the same time. Bang PD's secretary brought one file and kept on the coffee table in front of them.

Jimin took the file and flipped through it. His eyes went wide. He couldn't think of anything properly.
It contained his photos of handing some papers and CD cases to some person. And that person was shaking hands with Jimin. He couldn't remember where have he seen this but he then remembered it all over.

"N-no.... It wasn't me... He was just a fan that's why we were shaking hands and I collided with him and I helped him gather his things... T-that's what I'm handing it to him.... B-believe me..", Jimin pleaded.

"That's not just it Jimin.. We found some mails through your personal account which were deleted recently to avoid suspicion.", One of the board members said.

Jimin couldn't believe all of this. He was being trapped. But he can't do anything because he doesn't have anything to prove him not guilty.. All he could do was just begging and begging..

Bang PD stood up from his sit. He looked at Jimin who had become a crying mess. Then he looked at Namjoon and the other board members. Then he turned to his secretary and gave him a glare.

"Mr. Shin look into this matter more thoroughly. I want all this matter cleared before it spreads as a wildfire. And Namjoon...", Namjoon snapped his head towards PD, "Keep me tracked about the progress of the practice for the concert..."

"And Jimin...", Jimin looked at PD tears still brimming his eyes.
"You won't leave anywhere unless it's work of the company. And you were scheduled to have a dance collab at a Show. So practice for that."

All Jimin could do was a nod.

___________________

Ayyo lovely Saramis.....
I know it's one hell of a shitty chapter.. As it's my first ff and book. But trust me, sh*ts about to go down real further... Keep track and support me.

I purple you.💜