Part 24: My Jiminie

Taehyung was grinning to himself.

Namjoon and Yoongi went back to Seoul because they had a work regarding their next album. Jin And Honi were persistent to stay here in Daesan until any work comes. They even denied go meet their parents in meantime. They wanted to give all their attention to their precious Jimin.

Although Jimin never met them. Hell, he didn't even know they were here. But Jihyun did. She had forbidden them from visiting him after his first panic attack after meeting Taehyung and Jungkook.

So all they did is to visit everyday Jihyun and Jimin's little cozy wooden house and stand or sit (because Jihyun was kind enough to provide them chairs) outside the house and watch all day. Whenever Jimin happen to pass by window, they would stand up anxiously but without making any noise and watch him intently.

'Don't they ever get bored doing this again and again every fucking day?', Jihyun thought.

She would give them glare through window or come outside to tell them to go away. But they were persistent. She just prayed that they get very busy soon with their work.

Same with Jungkook and Taehyung. Like hell they will go away... They had to get Jimin's attention and apologize to them for their behavior. And they wanted to get him the best treatment for his recovery.

It was 2 days since Taehyung came home drunk. Since that day Taehyung and Jungkook didn't talk much. Or never got the opportunity because of whole Jimin situation.

Now also Taehyung was grinning to himself while looking down. He was sitting in a corner of their hotel room and trying to do something.

When Jungkook came in room he noticed him and went behind him to peak over.

He saw that Taehyung was surrounded with some gift wraps and tape and scissors and few sparkly decorations. He was holding a stuff toy of his cartoon character with blue body and heart shaped head. Tata. He was wrapping it up while smiling to himself.

"What are you doing?", Jungkook asked.

"I'm wrapping a gift for Jiminie.. I'll give this to Jihyun of course.", he said smiling.

Jungkook furrowed his brows. Some feeling welled up in the pit of his stomach.

"You are wrapping up gift for Jimin hyung?", he asked. Taehyung just hummed.

"Why?", Jungkook asked coldly.

"What do you mean by why? I want to give him...", Taehyung said frowning a little.

"No particular reason?", Jungkook asked again. Taehyung grew annoyed at this point.

"What is it with your attitude? Can't I give gift to him.... He is my SOULMATE!!", Taehyung almost yelled the last part.

"Oh...", Jungkook just stared at him calmly.

"Oh?"

"Is that why you hate him?"

"What?", Taehyung was utterly confused.

"You what I'm saying hyung...", Jungkook said coldly.

"I seriously don't know what you're saying Kook... Why would I hate him? Jimin? Is that even possible...?"

"It seems you have a habit of lying hyung."

"Wha-"

"Soulmate my a**", Jungkook laughed sarcastically. Taehyung got furious at this.

"Jungkook I swear....", Taehyung stood up from the floor.

"What? You what? You'll try to take him away so you can have me??", his tone raised.

"What?"

"You hate him right? You always wanted him out of the picture so you can have me right?

"You're being ridiculous Jungkook! Why would I want him.... Yeah that's right I wanted you but that didn't mean I hated Jimin..."

"Oh, right.", Jungkook laughed sarcastically.

"You even said that he got all the attention from everyone. Now also the picture is same. And he'll steal me away from you...", Jungkook spat. He didn't give any fucks about the other night when he held him close. Well it was just because Taehyung was drunk and out of his mind. That's why Jungkook didn't bashed out on him that day.

"Look... I was drunk ok... It's not true. We all want him back-"

"Not you... You knew I have a crush on him right? That's why you want him away from me. Now that we found him you might pull some stunt to get him away from m-", Jungkook said clenching his fists so tightly that he might get cuts with his own nails on his palms.

"SHUT IT JUNGKOOK!! You know what... You're the biggest stupid I've ever seen. You're pointing at me but you're not victim either. It's Jimin.", Taehyung greeted his teeth. Jungkook was being totally absurd. Both were waiting for a moment to pounce on each other.

"What??", Jungkook glared at Taehyung. Both were fuming with rage.

"You had a crush on him but you were also the one who doubted him. You never listened to him... NOW DID YOU?? NOW YOU'RE FUMING BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO GET CLOSE TO HIM?? YOU JEALOUS BASTARD!!", Taehyung spat venomously.

"JEALOUS?? You know what hyung... Now.. I'll do everything in my reach to make him mine this time. And no one can come between us...", Taehyung

"Ohh really?", Taehyung left a sarcastic chuckle. "Ok then JUNGKOOK.... News flash.... You will never be able to make MY JIMINIE yours..."

"We'll see about that....", both were killing each other with murderous glares. Jungkook bumped his shoulder on Taehyung's purposely before going out.

_____________________

Somewhere:

"Sir...."

"What the fuck are you doing here? I told you not to come here if it's not important...", the person lashed at the man who stood in front.

"Sir, but it's important.. BTS members are gone somewhere. They didn't even give the information about it to the company."

"And...?", The person asked bored.

"And my lead says that they probably found Jimin..."

"Now that's important...", the person said sitting up straight.
"I should give this surprise to boss...", he grinned evily.

_______________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!
So.. War started between Vkook. (So dramatic me..) Not really.

-Well what do you what's going on??

-Who will Jimin end up with?

So this chapter is a little late gift for Jimin's birthday.. (Without Jimin in it.. Really author?)

I purple you.💜