Part 37: Worthy

Song: "Living proof" By Camila Cabello

Fireflies. His blind vision was filled with millions of fireflies. Their light shining on him making him glow so much.

Butterflies. Millions of butterflies were flying their way in his stomach so frantically. His skin was filled with the tingling sensation that he couldn't imagine would be so sweet.

So this what your first kiss feels like...

Taemin was frozen. To say he was surprised would be an understatement. He was shocked. But the way Jimin plump soft lips were brushing over his were taking him to the another world. To the feelings that were so heavenly. He tried to move away from him but Jimin's small hands were grabbing his face and just couldn't dare to do that.

And after just few seconds, he lost the battle with himself and drowned in the ocean of emotions named Park Jimin.

He closed his eyes slowly and his grip on around Jimin's waist tightened as he slowly started moving his lips. Jimin smiled into the kiss as Taemin's lips danced over his ever so softly. It was just an innocent kiss.

A perfect ideal first kiss Jimin could ever wish for...

Under the fairy lights that were decorated all over the grounds, two lost souls in their own heaven missed to notice two angry hurt glares seething from beside. They just couldn't control their emotions and turned to stomp away from crowd angrily.

'Taemin ah~'

Taemin's eyes shot open when he heard a familiar, a very familiar voice. Well, in his head.

But Jimin who was still kissing him pulled him into that innocent moment once again. As he closed his eyes once again one familiar smiling face flashed before his eyes.

And Taemin jolted away. He immediately detached his lips from Jimin. And Jimin confusedly shake his head, his eyeballs frantically dancing in order to sense the problem.

"Wh— hyung?", Jimin said frantically raising his hands to find Taemin.

Taemin was silent. He couldn't say anything. But then he saw Jimin there almost sliding in panic mode. He composed himself immediately and softly grabbed Jimin's hand.

"I'm here Jimin ah... I'm here. Don't worry.", he softly said and Jimin immediately hugged him clutching onto his sweater for his dear life with face burried in Taemin's chest. It took merely few seconds for him to calm down. While Taemin just softly patted his hair looking in distance.

__________________________

The dial on speedometer flickered a little as Taehyung pressed on the accelerator more. He couldn't see the road properly as it was night and tears were blinding his vision.

Not matter how many times he blinked his ears, tear weren't stopping from flowing. He just couldn't erase the mental image of Jimin kissing someone else.

He was swooned before too. By Jungkook. He liked maknae for sure but, he never thought of Jimin being with someone else. Jimin was always on his side. Always available for him whenever he needed. Thus he took him for granted.

And now that he saw him slip away from him, leaning on someone else's shoulder, claiming his right on someone else, it became too overwhelming for him to digest.

Just as in his thoughts he was just going on with increasing his car's speed to the limit. He was so lost that he couldn't see the guard line railing that was reaching close.

Just as he was going to collide on it his vision became clearer and he stepped on breaks hard while turning the wheel sharp. The screeching noises filled the air as the black car stopped few centemetres away from the railing.

A gasp left from Taehyung's lips because of the sudden situation before he started ugly crying.

He snapped his hands on the steering while cursing his pitiful situation as he let the sobs flow freely on that middle of the empty road.

____________________________

Taemin was walking hand in hand with Jimin while he holding Jia up with one hand and she was sleeping on his shoulder peacefully.

Jimin was practically hugging his one side. He was looking very happy. Constantly smiling to himself. No words were exchanged at the moment as Taemin used Jia as reason to keep quiet.

After few minutes they reached Jia's house and they handed the little sleeping fairy to her mother. Jimin leaned tressed her cheek before placing a soft peck on it. She didn't even steer in her sleep as she was deep asleep.

From there it became too awkward for Taemin. As his reason for keeping quiet was not with them anymore. He was so lost in his thoughts and was thinking about the moment they shared an hour ago. His mind was filled with certain someone who didn't seem to leave his mind since that kiss with Jimin.

Jimin didn't know Taemin's dilemma. He thought Taemin just wants to be silent. He respected that. He was way too happy to care about why Taemin was so quiet. He was just practically hugging Taemin's arm while walking.

Taemin's trance broke as Jimin twisted his ankle on a little rock and stumbled on his feet. Taemin's eyes widened and he immediately crouched down to check on Jimin ankle to see if he's hurt.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Minnie.. I was jus—", Taemin blabbered while tears brimmed his eyes.

Jimin just giggled at his worried situation. He like it, that elder cared for him too much.

"Hyung it's ok... I just couldn't se—", Jimin's words died in his throat when Taemin placed one hand under his knees and other behind torso to lift him up.

Jimin blushed furiously...

"Hyung... I can walk.", he said shyly.

"No Minnie. I'm not risking it.", Taemin said firmly.

Ny the time they reached home, Jimin had already became blushing mess by then. What more could he ask for? Taemin gave him his medicine and then brought him to his bedroom.

Taemin laid Jimin on the bed and pulled the blanked over him. When he stood up, Jimin tightened his hand on Taemin's.

"Hyung, please stay.", Jimin said smiling.

Taemin lost. He never could refuse his Minnie. So he laid down on the bed beside him until he sleeps while Jimin happily slid closer to him and hugged him smiling.

Taemin just lifted his hand to pat on Jimin's head. Just few moments after Jimin was deep asleep.

Without saying anything, Taemin slowly untangled him from Jimin's hold and stood up.

He looked sadly at Jimin and then lean to peck on Jimin's forehead..

"I don't know if I'm worthy enough for you Minnie...."

__________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

I'm sorry for not updating regularly. This was in rush. Besides I suck writing romance and romantic scenes. It's a big challenge for me.
Make sure to leave your opinion.

Borahae💜