Part 14: The real

Song: "Lost in a dream" By MonstaX

"Jimin—"

Taehyung and Jungkook's head snapped to the voice.
'What? Did they hear right? Or was it just a illusion??'

They both were confused. They turned around to see a girl walking down the road with a frantic face. She was frantically looking around for something or maybe someone.. Was she just?

She just passed by them. Once again calling to the air,
"Jimin?"

'No we definitely didn't hear something wrong. She called Jimin! But wait! Is it the same one?', Taehyung and Jungkook furrowed their brows. They couldn't understand anything. So they just kept their eyes on her.

And she called once again..

"Jimin?"

And somewhere from far place they heard some voice. A soft, angelic voice. No, can't be! It just can't!!

It was just like they lost their voluntary senses. They instinctively followed the girl, as that girl seemingly recognized the voice and started sprinting towards a specific path.

That girl didn't seem to notice these two guys following her. She was too busy in finding someone. After few more steps she turned towards a dirt road that lead to a lake.

She stood at one side and eyed the side of the lake. There was a familiar male sitting on a wooden platform that was built on a side of the lake.

Jungkook and Taehyung could hear their own heartbeats at the moment. From following that frantic girl also and seeing the same familiar mop of fading blonde locks that was sitting facing his back towards them. Even if fading blonde, how could they forget that familiar petite, small figure.

Their erratic heartbeats couldn't seem to calm down, they didn't want to believe. But it was him.. It really was him!! Oh, how much they hate him!!! How can they forget?

Before they could lunge at him, the girl sprinted towards him..

"Jimin! What are you doing here?", her voice strangely became firm. They couldn't believe she was panicking moments earlier.

"I was just bored and couldn't find anything to do.. So came outside to explore a little.", Jimin spoke up. His voice was still soft. Maybe more softer than before if possible.

"But how did you get here?", she asked going to his side and popping down.

"Oh, I asked a little girl the path and that sweet girl brought me here!", he said smiling. Jungkook and Taehyung were still behind the long bushes. If the situation was a little different they could've loved that smile. But now they know, it can fool anyone.

"Oh, but you know you shouldn't be here outside alone!", the girl said a little softly.

"I know.. I'm sorry hyunie. I will wait for you to come next time.", Jimin said smiling softly still staring at the lake. That girl looked at him and also smiled a little. A hint of fondness in her eyes.

Taehyung and Jungkook wanted to just go and grab him and punch him on his pretty face. They knew he was good at such acts of acting softy. But they were holding themselves back for now.

"Hyunie.. How cold is this water?", Jimin asked still staring at the lake.

"It's freezing cold. So we should go. Let's go. Get up. Get up. Get up.", She said grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

"Okay okay. Let's go.", he got up. And the girl still holding up his arm. The girl also seemed oddly familiar...

He turned around and they were finally able to see his face. His face. Almost same as before. But something has changed. But they couldn't really catch what has changed exactly.

The girl started walking slowly towards the them still holding onto Jimin. Lowly muttering, "Careful! "

And Jimin's face still held a small smile on those beautiful plump lips. Which they are hating now. His eyes... have lost color. His pupils were dancing untimely.

Realization crashed upon them as Jimin stumbled on his feet and fell down on grass.

"Ohh... Watch out!!", The girl said hurriedly while helping him get up. Jimin giggled at that loudly while rolling down a little.... Taehyung and Jungkooks breathe almost stopped when Jimin answered her while giggling...

"Does that even make sense? I can't see anyway!!"

_________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!
So, I won't talk about this anything. You tell me. Plus don't be a ghost reader. Please comment as it really inspires me to write more...

Also should I take rest now for few days? I have already updated too much today.

I purple you.💜