Part 34: Best Friend

Song: "Friends" By Vmin

"Unnie... Is Jiminie free??", a little girl around the age 7-8 came inside yelling.

Her hair were bound in two cute ponytails and she was wearing a light green frock which was topped with sweater and boots with gloves to keep her little hands warm.

She was the kid Jimin recently made friends with. Because of her he also got to know her parents. It was a great progress for him.

"Oh Jia... Come inside. Jiminie is still sleeping so he can't play with you right now..", Jihyun who was setting the living room replied to the little girl who pouted at her.

"We had made promise to play...", she pouted even more.

"Oh.. He will play with you but not today. Today he is bit tired kid. I'll tell him.", Jihyun smiled at her.

To say about Jihyun, she has changed. Alot. A few months earlier if anyone would have said to her that she she'll be doing all the house chores regularly, taking care of older male, earning money for someone else, she would've laughed it off. She was a cranky kid who was always at the edge waiting for a moment to snap just like some ticking bomb. She was careless, free of emotions. Street bike races and a lot of fights. But now here she was.

That little kid, Jia, turned around to go until she nearly bumped on two large males. She was seeing these two men more frequently for past few days. They always came there with few present boxes which were just kept in corner untouched by Jihyun. By now that corner had occupied almost half of the room by presents.

Jia tried to ignore and headed outside until one of the male traced his hand in pocket and pulled out a large bar of almond chocolate.

Seeing it the little girl's eyes sparkled and she made her puppy eyes towards the male who shown his boxy smile in return.

"See, I didn't forget your gift...", he said while crouching down in front of the little girl. Who tried to grab the chocolate but he held it high to play a little. And started jumping on her little toes to reach the sweet dessert.

With time Jia also became familiar and friendly with Jungkook and Taehyung. It was no exception since they both keep visiting there frequently. They play with her whenever they visit. They use to come here for Jimin only. Now Jia is the addition to their countless reasons.

"Here..", Jungkook held a box towards her.

She happily took her from his hand and opened it to find frilly ribbons of different pastel colors... Just like she mentioned few days ago. She squealed happily.

"Thank you Taetae... Thank you Kookie..", she smiled. While Jihyun just sprinted towards next room like their presence nowadays was most common thing for her. Although she was still bitter towards them. It's just that she is tired of snapping at them because they were damn shameless.

While they were talking with the little girl as she said Jimin is sleeping. Jimin was her best friend to say.

"Let's play Jia...", Taehyung said.

"No.", Jia said.

"Why??", Taehyung asked confused.

"Because you're no fun.."

"And why do you think so?", Jungkook asked crouching down.

"Me and Jiminie were going to play blindfolded catch.", she stated. It was the best game she can play with Jimin so far.

"We can play that too...", Jungkook said pouting while Taehyung nodded.

"No. It's my and Jiminie's game. Besides you're not Jiminie's friends.", she said. It was true Jimin has started talking to them but he never mentioned them as 'friends'. And on top of that Jia always ignored them while with Jimin. Guess she knew her priorities.