Part 30: Become Stronger..

Song: "I Need Somebody" By Day6

~sarajyeo jeomjeom sori eopshi
naegeseo amu iyu eopshi
hokshina jeonbuda chakgagin geonji
kkumsogeseo seoroga seororeul boneun geonji~

The song was playing on TV and Jimin just sitting there listening to it quietly. He has stopped humming along with the songs long ago. With that incident not only he got anthropophobia, he also lost the confidence to sing. And his most favorite, dancing, also got out of the question.

He was just sitting when Jihyun came there. Right. It was time of his medicine.

"Jimin, your doctor his on his way.."

"Okay.."

"Jungkook and Taehyung will also be there during your session.."

"What?", Jimin snapped his head. On which Jihyun remained silent. She gently grabbed his hand to hand him the glass of water.

"B-but why??", Jimin asked desperately.

"I'm doing what I need to do..."

Jimin couldn't understand her. All he knew about her was that she hated the idols to the core. She has always been cold towards Jungkook and Taehyung. Even Taemin. She was little warmed up towards Taemin only because of Jimin. Then why all of a sudden she wants him to face them.

"Hyunnie.. Please? What's all this needed for...??", Jimin said.

"Look Jiminie, you'll be fine. You don't need to necessarily talk to them. I just want you to become numb towards their presence. That's why...", Jihyun said while cupping his face softly.

"What if I mess up again—"

"Jiminie you're not the one to mess up. You're just trying. But you need to try harder. I want you to come outside this house and get surgery as soon as possible. But I'm not rushing you. You should take your time but you have to try hard..."

"B-but h-hyunnie... Why so sudden?"

"Jiminie... Just—"

"No, tell me Hyunnie... Why so sudden? I never ask you anything but today I'm asking you... Please tell me..", tears brimmed Jimin's beautiful brown eyes.

Jihyun sighed defeatedly. I wasn't used to someone ordering her around. That also the orderings were pure out of love. It's like someone showing their right on her. She always wanted— no needed someone like that. But she herself didn't know that.

"Jiminie... Yesterday you went into massive panic attack. That time they both were present there. You know what I felt then?"

Jimin didn't say anything. Silently telling her to continue.

"I felt like I lost my face in front of them. For these many days they were saying that I should let them take you with themselves. But I insisted on keeping you as I thought I could take care of yourself better. But yesterday it became clearer to them that I failed. I failed you....."

"H-hyunnie—", Jimin instantly grazed his hand in air to touch her face.
"Let me tell you one thing... You are the best one I could have. You never failed me. You were there when they were not.. You remained sleepless for me when they were careless... You were my everything when I didn't have anyone."

Jimin kept his arm firm. Waiting for Jihyun to say something.

"Jiminie... I want you to become stronger. I never wanna lose again. Especially in front of those douches....", Jimin chuckled lightly at this. He understood her why she suddenly wanted him to face them. He can never deny her hatred towards them or any idol.

__________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

Short chapter again so kill me. I won't complain. But I thought it should stop here.
I thought of giving an insight to Jihyun's life. So what do you think?
Should I or shouldn't?

I purple you.💜