Part 4: A little talk

Everything was going downhill in Jimin's mind. Every single thing was going wrong. It was like the whole universe was against him. How's he gonna make up for the image he has lost in other members' eyes. Especially Jungkook, his dearest maknae and Taehyung, his soulmate..

All he could do just follow the orders. That was practicing. Today morning he woke up only to find his group members were already gone to the practice. He was really on urge of crying. But still he had hope.

When the members got to know about the proofs that are against Jimin, they didn't believe it first. But as the days passed, they became more and more distant towards Jimin. Because they still didn't receive any clue that will tell them or at least give them a little hope that Jimin was innocent.

That day, the look in Jungkook's eyes... Jimin will never forget it. He looked devastated. But he maintained his posture. He trusted his hyung so much. But days went by, and there no news or further clue. All members including Taehyung and Jungkook started distancing themselves from Jimin.

Jimin had started ignoring the pain of looking in their eyes. He started avoiding looking in their eyes. And the members thought that he really did something like that and that's why he is avoiding them. How pathetic!

He reached the agency. He hurriedly took his bag and rushed inside. He knew he was late. But hey, how's he gonna suppose to be on time. Hoseok hyung always woke him up before going for the practice. But now sadly no one was on his side. He was alone. But only for some time until he gets proved innocent, just so he thought.

He went inside the practice room and kept his bag aside in the corner. All the members gave him disappointed look. But still Jimin greeted them good morning with sweetest smile he could offer, thinking it will melt their heart at least just a little bit.

Namjoon came forward and informed him that he's not going practice with them today as he was going to practice for his upcoming performance for mnet. He was going to do dance collab with Taemin. So he waited in the other room for Taemin to arrive.

_______________________

Taemin arrived at the BigHit Ent. and walked inside. After receiving few Staff members' greetings he went to the practice rooms' area looking for Jimin.

He reached one of the rooms and peaked inside. He saw the bangtan members were sitting down on floor and discussing something. And Jimin was sitting besides. He could see that maybe Jimin was not allowed to converse with them or maybe they don't want to talk with them. He could see the sad look on Jimin's eyes. He was staring in one direction. Taemin just followed his gaze to see Jungkook buried in the conversation with his other hyungs, not even sparing Jimin one glance.

That stare was so familiar for Taemin. Something stirred inside Taemin's heart. Some familiar feeling. He didn't like it.

He didn't know what was happening between them. But Jimin's stare was surely telling thousand stories. But he wasn't able to catch it. Yeah, he surely knew about the issue of plagiarism case. But what was wrong within them. Why was Jimin sitting far from them. Why no one was minding him. So he just decided to barge in.

"Hello! Good morning!", Taemin greeted with a smile.

All the members stood up and greeted him. Although no one was in mood to smile but they still smiled at him.
"Good morning Sunbae!"
(A/N:- Sunbae- Senior)

After a little conversation, everyone dived back in their own work. Jimin silently went outside and in the other room. Taemin watched him go silently, so he turned towards Jungkook and called him.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes Sunbae?"

"Can I have a little talk with you?"

"Sure", Jungkook said unsure.

Both went outside in hallway and found bench to sit on. After sitting comfortably Jungkook glanced at Taemin curiously.

"Jungkook. I wanted to talk to you about something frankly.", Taemin said.

"Yeah sure."

"Look Jungkook, I know it's not my place to say anything. But I can definitely see something is wrong. And I know it's not about that case.", Taemin looked at Jungkook who was staring at ground intensely before continuing.

"Whatever the issue is between you and Jimin, you should resolve it by talking."
Jungkook still was staring at the ground. So Taemin just continued.

"I'm sure everything will be alright. It's just someone has to take initiative. I don't think if you take initia—"

"What good will come from it?", Jungkook blurted. Tears pricking his eyes. Taemin just listened.

"Nothing gonna change Sunbae. And you don't even know what has happened. So you definitely shouldn't say anything."
Taemin just sighed. Before he could open his mouth to say something Jungkook beat him to it.

"You will never understand how's it like to have your trust broken. You will never understand how's it like to have your heart broken.", Jungkook spat.

Taemin let out another sigh and stood up. He turned on his heals. Before leaving to the practice room where Jimin was waiting he turned to Jungkook and said,

"Surely I won't understand those things you just mentioned. But I will still say you should have words with him before concluding anything. At least when you have chance. And I'm sure he'll listen. Cz...

You will never want to understand how's it like to see your favorite person not in front of you at all."

________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis,
So this is the update. Next chapter is definitely going to be an emotional ride. I hope readers count will increase soon. Please vote and comment.

I purple you.💜