Part 33: Confess

Song: "Serendipity" By Jimin
(Towards the chapter end)

"Please..."

"I said fuckin N.O.... NO!!"

"But how am I supposed to watch?", Jungkook whined.

"Is it some sort of show that you want to watch?? I said stay here and you're not coming inside.", Jihyun said crossing her arms.

Currently Jihyun gave Jungkook a glare to stay at the door or even better out of the house... She was not going to let him in today at any cost.

"Please. I will not say anything. Not even a word.", Jungkook pleaded desperately as he also wanted to attend the session. But Jihyun was firm on her decision.

"5... You ruined fuckin 5 sessions. Your over possessive ass thinks that you can take better care of Jimin more than anyone else??", Jihyun said annoyed.

"Sorry... It's just my instinct screams at me that he'll get hurt again—", Jungkook said but was cut off by Jihyun midway.

"Well.. New flash!! He's trying get better!! And if he is getting hurt, I will be always there for him. And my instincts are strong because they don't waver on the basis of other's rumours....", Jihyun snapped.

Jungkook looked like he'll start crying. But Jihyun could always care less. She stood there calmly.

"Now you can either stay here and watch or go away.", Jihyun crossed her arms. But a small voice interrupted them.

"Umm.. Hyunnie?", Jimin asked coming towards Jihyun and Jungkook by slowly measuring his steps. And behind him came a worried Taehyung who had his both hands in air in such a way it seemed to catch Jimin instantly if he trips and falls. It was looking like a father is teaching their child to walk...

"What happened Jimin? Don't come out here ... It's cold.", Jihyun said worriedly.

"Umm... Let Jungkook in too. It's cold.", Jimin said with small voice but that brought a broad smile on Jungkook's face as if he could cry at any minute.

As Jimin said this, Jungkook happily sprinted towards inside and bumped on Taehyung in process. To which Taehyung just shook his head concluding that the maknae hasn't grow up yet. Then he also headed in.

Jihyun sighed watching this. She was actually happy that her trick was working. Jimin was growing accustomed to their presence and whenever needed he'll speak for himself with them. Not much but T least a little. But Jimin was also growing soft towards them and wasn't showing even a little bit of hostility.

Jihyun sighed and rose her hand to caress Jimin's cheek.
"Puppy, why are you so forgiving?", she asked in a soft tone.

"What?"

"Did you forgive them?"

"Hyunnie.. I still haven't completely forgiven them. But yes, I am forgiving. Because they made only one mistake and that is not trusting me. And I can feel they are regretting it greatly. And besides I still have more things to frown upon."

Jihyun sighed at this. She knew that Jimin was right. But still that one mistake lead to a big tragic incident.

She's not forgiving them yet.

Jimin slowly went in the living room leaving Jihyun behind who went in the kitchen to bring some snacks. Taehyung went to help her. As if she will let him. But he was also stubborn.