Part 16: Because...

Song: "Lie" By Jimin

"NOOOO!! GO AWAYYYYYY!!!!!"

Taehyung and Jungkook flinched at the sight. Jimin was shaking violently as dropped to the floor and started crawling away from them. He was squirming and tears were flowing uncontrollably from his once shining eyes.

Seeing him crawl away and scream Taehyung froze on the spot. While Jungkook immediately came forward in order to help him up. But as he touched Jimin, he shook his hand violently and screamed again....

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh... LEAVE MEE... GO AWAYYYY!!!"

He couldn't understand what to do when he see Jimin pathetically crawling so he remained like that. But he once again brought his hands towards him. Suddenly the girl came running from inside and she saw that Jungkook was touching him.

She came towards him and pushed Jungkook with full force who tumbled on the ground and looked at her in confusion. She went towards Jimin who shook her hand also when she tried to help him.

"It's me.. Jimin!! It's me... Shhh....", she said in calming manner. She rubbed hand thought his fluffy hair so he could calm down.

"Nooo...", he yelled again.

"Shh.... Calm down... Don't worry. They're not here..."

After trying for few more moments she was successful in calming Jimin down. She helped him up who was still slightly trembling. When Jungkook came forward to help her she glared daggers at him and silently told him with her eyes to remain where they are.

She laid Jimin in his bed. His cheeks were still wet from crying. After humming and whispering sweet nothings in his ear he finally calmed down. Only slight little hiccups could be heard from time to time.

"A-are they r-really not here?", Jimin croaked with a broken voice.

"No... They're not here.", she smoothed him while roaming her hand in his soft hair.

"No?"

"No. You're safe. Don't worry. Now sleep...", she said softly. While Jimin's eyes became heavy and slowly drifted off to sleep. While she sat there quitely until falls to deep slumber.

Taehyung and Jungkook were watching this from the door which they creaked open to sneak inside. They were utterly in shock and confused as hell would be an understatement.

They just couldn't understand as to what happened to Jimin to act this way? Why did he panicked so much? It pained a little to see him like this but they are not going to admit it.

They were still standing in the porch for 1 and half hour as it took long enough for her calm Jimin down and make him sleep. And they were not going to leave until they find the answers. They were waiting for Jihyun to come out and talk with them.

After few more minutes she came out and slightly she closed the door as to not wake Jimin up. After closing it carefully she shot her head towards them both who stood up straight seeing her. Her eyes turned cold which gave shivers on their skin.

She angrily stomped towards them and grabbed Taehyung's arm and started dragging him outside. Taehyung was surprised seeing her guts. Jungkook trailed behind. They knew they don't have anything to say anyway. So they complied.

She pushed Taehyung towards the door. At this Jungkook growled and stepped forward.

"What the hell... What is this way t—"

"Listen you fuckers!! Nobody asked you to come here!! So before I could get any disrespectful.... Get out!!!!", Jihyun snarled.

"Listen we—"