Part 38: The call

Clear sunrays kissed Jimin's pale skin as wriggled in his sleep. It was early day.

Jimin never had such a peaceful sleep in past few months. He always would wake up from nightmares that would never stop from chasing him and suffered from insomnia due to this. But he had best sleep of his life especially after yesterday's incident and definitely the beautiful kiss he shared with the love of his life...

Yes, definitely love of his life!!

He never could have been more confident about something.

He opened his beautiful wide hazel eyes. Even though he couldn't see the sunrays but he definitely was able to sense it. He felt like he was flying. He smiled to himself.

But after few moments his smile faded as he traced his hand on the side only to find the cold and empty bed. He furrowed his brows.

"Hyung?"

No response.

Instead a familiar voice rang through the room.

"Oh Puppy you woke up... Come on now. Get fresh. I have already prepared the breakfast."

"Hyunnie... Where is hyung?", Jimi  asked.

"He went back yesterday night. Hah... What is this Jiminie? You didn't even ask when did I come back! You just worry about your Taeminnie hyung...", Jihyun said teasing him. It was unusual for Jihyun to act this way. But no one can deny she was totally different and soft for Jimin. A pink blush crept Jiminie face on Taemin's mention.

"S-sorry.. When did you come back Jihyun?", he asked.

"It doesn't matter. Now I'm here.", she said bopping Jimin's nose. A deep pout came on Jimin's face.

He must have some work. After all he is always busy...

_____________________

In the afternoon it was time for Jimin's therapy session. Dr. Taeyong went back after the therapy session as usual.

But there was no trace of Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin was so used to them being around. Even if he seemed to be uncomfortable around them he was used to their existence. So it was a little off when they weren't here. So he decided to ask Jihyun about it.

"Hyunnie, didn't Jungkook and Taehyung come today?"

"Don't know. It's weird since they are always get on my nerves to come here for your therapy.", Jihyun said.

Jimin was in deep thought. To think of it now, he didn't hear from them since yesterday. They both left the festival yesterday for some reason.

'Maybe they are in some trouble?' Jimin couldn't help but worry for the youngers.

"Hyunnie, can you call them?"

Jihyun didn't care why they didn't come but seeing Jimin she complied. She called Taehyung first only to get the message of phone is switched off.

Jimin became more worried so Jihyun called Jungkook. He didn't pick up at first. It was feeling odd as she never called them first.

But after 2 tries he answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello yo—", Jihyun started saying but was cut off in between.

"Why did you call?", Jungkook asked in rude tone. Jihyun didn't like it one but. But still she handed phone to Jimin since he wanted to talk.

Jimin took the phone and places it on his ear with help of Jihyun.

"Hello Jungkook, are you okay?", he asked straight to the point showing his worry.

"Oh, so now you remember me?"

"What?", Jimin was confused.

"Don't what me hyung. Why did you call me? You got bored of your toy??",

"What are saying Jungkook-ah?", Jimin asked utterly confused. Jihyun furrowed her brows looking at Jimin's changing expression. She took phone from his hand and took it on speaker so she could also listen.

"I'm saying what is true."

"You know what hyung, I fought with Tae hyung that you're not like how he mentioned when he said you're always center of attention. But I guess he was right.... You always seek everyone's attention. We tried so hard for you, but we were never enough for you!!", he shouted on the other side.

Listening to him, Jimin started panicking a little. But still he was taking deep breathes how Dr. Lee taught him. Before he could panic more Jihyun took the phone away from Jimin's hold and placed it on her ear. She was quiet until now listening to him blabbering with a cold posture. But when Jimin's emotions started taking turns she took the phone from him.

"Listen to me very carefully you fucker, this was the last call and time ever you'll ever hear from Jimin. And if you come back here pleading again I'll make sure to cut you into pieces. And mark my words, that instead of feeding it to dogs I'll eat them myself...", She said in deep threatening voice. She was furious but her voice was unbelievably cold that would bring shivers to anyone's spine.

Jimin knew that Jihyun was short tempered and she disliked all the idols but he never experienced this angry Jihyun. He kept on sniffling remembering Jungkook's words.

Jihyun grabbed Jimin's wrist and took him to his bedroom. She layed him on the bed. She was so awefully quiet that it became eerie. She wasn't saying anything and Jimin took that as a cue to stay quiet. Either way he didn't want to say anything. He was just thinking over and over again.

What did he do to deserve this type of treatment??

She pulled blanket over Jimin and about to turn when Jimin spoke up..

"Hyunnie.."

"Sleep Jimin. When I told these people are not good, I was not joking. And that fucker just proved that I'm always right."

___________________________

Taehyung was back in the Seoul but he didn't really talk to anyone of his hyungs. He was so upset after yesterday's incident.

Now he was sitting in bar, after making sure no one will recognize him, since it's a famous bar where celebrities go there often. He never thought he would be so affected to see Jimin kissing someone else. He always has been with him all the time.

And now his soulmate slipping away from him.

As he was on his 5th shot of Belvedere someone stood beside him. Taehyung looked upto him.

"Is this seat taken?", Minho smiled before taking the seat besides the younger.

___________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

So this was today's update... Please comment everyone!!
And show some love to my other books too....
- Tsundere: Vmin ff
- Where Dreams Land: Jikook ff
- Moonlight Lover: 2Min/Taekook ff

Borahae💜