Part 41: News

Song:- "Lie" By Jimin

Somewhere:

"Boss, we have acquired one more video."

"Good, now he'll see what happens when someone meddles in our business.."

____________________________

Jihyun got to work to make lunch for Jimin as soon as she returned from the fields. Jimin was in the back of the house and watering the plants while sitting down to slowly pat them.

After a while he went inside to get the lunch...

Ahh... Beautiful day!!

_____________________________

"Until when are going to hold the release of our next album?", Yoongi asked Namjoon who was seated across the table having their lunch together.

"Don't know yet. They haven't told specific date yet.", Namjoon said chewing on his noodles.

"But why are they even holding it? Are they considering Jimin to come back?", Jin asked hopefully.

"No. I don't know.", Namjoon said calmly.

"Come on. You surely know something.", Hoseok said. And Namjoon sighed. Although he was told to not talk about this to anyone. But these are his group members. So telling them wasn't going to hurt anyone.

"Alright. I have been told that they got some lead in Jimin's case. So, they want that case to be done for once so it won't be any problem during our next album release."

"Got some lead? You mean they found about Jimin's location?? They can't-", Jin was horrified by the thought. Because if they found Jimin he would be arrested. And that boy's condition is not that well to consider the fact of getting arrested.

"Hyung... I don't know if they found him or not. But I can't do anything right now. As they have eyes on us. So it's better if we don't do anything.", Namjoon sighed.

"But what if they arrest him? He hasn't done anything!", Hoseok panicked.

"We don't know that hobi, if he has done anything or not!", Yoongi said matter of factly.

Well, he was right. But their heart said that he hasn't done anything. But now that the police have got the leading clue. They can't reach out to Jimin to help him out as they can get in trouble as well.

They can't do anything but wait and the only person they can rely on now was Jihyun. They just hope that she will keep him safe. And hopefully they can find some clue that will prove Jimin's innocence.

___________________________

Jungkook and Taehyung were back in Seoul. They were told to be present here till the album is released. They both were not exactly on best terms with each other but not so bitter either.

Actually they haven't even seen Jimin also since that festival day. But they decided once they get free again they will visit him soon.

Especially Jungkook. Because he remembered how harshly he talked with Jimin last time. And he was sure Jihyun will surely cut him in pieces if he goes there. He need to give her some time to calm down.

Currently he was sitting in living room doing absolutely nothing while other members were busy in their own work.

He was surfing through the channels with bored expression until he got bored and left the TV on and started playing with his phone instead.

After few moments his ears suddenly perked up at the TV when a news started rolling on the screen.

'THE WHEREABOUTS OF FORMER MEMBER OF BTS, JIMIN, ARE FOUND. POLICE HAVE RAIDED THE PLACE AND HE WILL BE TAKEN UNDER CUSTODY SOON.'

"What in the hell- HYUUUNG!!!", Jungkook screamed on top of his voice. And in no time everyone came there running.

"What happ-", before they could ask anything, there gaze turned towards the TV.

Their mouths were gapped. They were shocked but they somehow expected it since Namjoon told them. But now when it actually happened they were so scared.

'ACCORDING TO SOURCES, IT HAS BEEN TOLD THAT SHINEE MEMBER LEE TAEMIN HELPED JIMIN FOR HIS HIDEOUT. FURTHER INVESTIGATION WILL BE PROCEEDED SOON. THE SUSPICION IS THAT LEE TAEMIN IS ALSO INVOLVED WITH JIMIN IN THE PLAGIARISM OF THE LATEST ALBUM PRODUCED BY IDEAL ENT-'

Taehyung hurriedly switched the TV off. Everyone stared at each other in shock. No one was able to say anything.

"Taemin sunbae? How??", Namjoon exclaimed in shock. Taehyung and Jungkook gave each other a look. They didn't tell anyone about him. And they can't even tell now because they'll be fired with questions by elders.

They were not even able to think straight. What can they do now? Police are already set to arrest Jimin. Because surely now all the rage is gonna fall upon Taemin sunbae who just helped Jimin to get better...

They just hoped Jimin stays safe right now..

______________________________

Jihyun peaked through the bushes. They were not really far from their little wooden house. But it became necessary now to stay out and far from it. So she roamed her cautious gaze to all the surrounding to make sure no one was there.

Then she slightly turned around towards Jimin. A whimpering Jimin.

Jimin was all right this morning until that news came. What triggered him the most was his Taemin sunbae was now blamed along with him and under suspicion.

He was trying hard not to get triggered. But it still brought his bad memories back. He went in the panic attack. Still Jihyun was caring for him even though she was stuck with him.

As soon as the news came on TV. Jimin panicked and called out to Jihyun. Who was shocked to see the news. But soon her attention was given to Jimin who started trembling while speaking incoherent words like... 'They'll come for me.. Help...'

She had to gather few things she needed and in next 10 minutes they had left their safe haven.

She rubbed her hand on Jimin back soothingly who flinched a little but kept whimpering under his breathe still trying hard to calm down.

"Shhh Puppy.... We will soon get out of here. Nobody's gonna hurt you. No one will lay their hands on you until I am alive.", She assured, mostly to herself.

'Jungkook and Taehyung... Those fuckers!! They snitched out finally. Oh, I'm so sure. Now I'll make sure they'll regret ever coming here!!', She thought burning in utter rage.

___________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to update regularly. No worries... This story is coming to an end soon.

And with that my other stories "Where Dreams Land -Jikook ff" & "Moonlight Lover -2min/Taekook ff" are starting officially...

Borahae💜