Part 51: Clue

Song: "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift

"Hey man!!", Yeosang raised his fist in a fist bump as Jackson came in with Jihyun.

"Hey Yeosang!! Say what did you find..."

"Gosh... You didn't even ask about me. Straight to the point ", Yeosang remarked taunting.

"I'm sorry young man. This is way too important than you think."

"I know it. It involves Park Jimin after all. It must be important...", Yeosang said stating the obvious.

"Yup. It's really important so please show us whatever you found Yeosang.", Jihyun said catching both of their attentions.

"Okie...", Yeosang said turning towards his computer.

With some clicks and numerous binary data was displayed on the monitor. Jackson and Jihyun stood frozen as they didn't know anything about it. But Yeosang was professionally hacked it all and opened a reserved file. And then he moved away from the screen to show both if them.

It was some cctv video of a parking lot. Things became more clearer as Taemin entered the scene. He was seen a person who was talking suspiciously. This was the same video with which Taemin was accused being involved with Jimin in plagiarism case against BTS. But it was taken in a different angle as Yeosang had hacked through the cctv footage of that area.

"You see... This car...", Yeosang pointed at a particular car beside Taemin and the person with a pen on screen. Jackson and Jihyun nodded in response.

"Video of Taemin and this guy was taken by this Car's CCTV."

"Okay?", Jihyun said raising a brow. Yeosang turned towards her.

"This is the same car which recorded Jimin's video also.."

"Who is the fuckin owner of this car??", Jihyun growled.

"That's the thing...", Yeosang said leaning back on his chair.
"This car is registered under BigHit."

"What??"

"Yup.. I also hacked through the company's system to see to whom this car was assigned. But I found out that there 3-4 people who use this car. So we have to find  out who in particular used this car at the time both the videos were taken."

"And how will we find out?", Jackson asked.

"I don't know. Maybe take some help from your friends.", Yeosang said.

"Who?", Jihyun asked.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan"

"No. They're brats. They're never collaborative towards me.", Jihyun said huffing.

"I mean he is right... We should at least ask them...", Jackson said placing his hand on her shoulder for assurance.

After a little thinking Jihyun nodded. She didn't want this drama to extend by doing this all alone. So she better take some help. So she turned towards Yeosang.

"And.. thanks Yeosang for helping us.", Jihyun smiled. Jackson kept staring at her.

"Nevermind. I just had to help. Cause you know... Jimin is my bias afterall.", Yeosang said laughing.

"And Jack...", Yeosang turned towards Jackson who came out of trance once he called him.

"Yeah..?"

"I heard that you've got a beautiful wife and a cute child too... Is that her?", Yeosang asked pointing at Jihyun.

Jackson's pupils gone wide. Jihyun glared at him in 'what the hell' look.