Part 52: Make It Right

Song: "Make It Right" by BTS

"So you're saying that some someone from our company is involved in this?", Taehyung asked Jihyun who was sitting in front of them.

She had invited Taehyung and Jungkook over to talk about this situation. Moreover she needed the help. And at this time she only trusted Taehyung and Jungkook with Jimin. They pretty much have proved themselves.

"Yup... I need you to find out who used that car on that specific period. But don't let anyone know.", Jihyun said.

"And what about those mails Jimin Hyung sent?", Jungkook asked.

"Jimin never sent them. Yeosang told that it is easy to hack someone's account and send the mails to desired addresses.", Jackson informed.

"We will try to get the information but we are not sure. Because we will be busy for few days as we have a concert coming.", Taehyung said.

"Hmm...", Jihyun just hummed not knowing what to say.

"One minute....", Taehyung suddenly said catching everyone's attention.

"If we try to get the information by ourselves without taking anyone's help, it'll become suspicious that why are we checking employees' cars... Whoever that bastard is will be alert and our plan can fail...", Taehyung said to which everyone agreed silently. It was true. They were celebrities afterall. They're always around the camera. Anyone will notice their even smallest actions.

"So what to do?", Jackson whispered.

Few moments passed in silent. They have to find out the real culprit. Because the investigation done from the company was going nowhere and Jimin was still to be blamed for something he had never done. Clearly someone was meddling with the investigation and that's why they couldn't go anywhere. Plus they wanted to get Jimin a better treatment without hiding.

"I have an Idea.", Jungkook said.

"If we make everyone in company aware of Jimin's arrival then most probably that culprit will show up himself."

"How?"

"See we will discreetly spread the news that we have found the clue to prove Jimin innocent then that culprit will try something again. Just like what he did with Taemin Hyung. When Taemin Hyung was about to get the hold of original video, he was tricked. So if we do the same thing again, then most probably he will also repeat his actions.", Jungkook said.

"That sounds better.", Taehyung said.

"So we have to discreetly spread the news of getting an hint about this case. So that they will be alert and do the further move. And Yeosang is keeping an track of Ideal Entertainment's activities. So whenever they will try to contact someone from BigHit we will immediately catch the culprit who actually stole the recordings.", Jihyun said.

"When will we do this?", Jungkook asked.

"On the day of concert. Because most of the staff will be they're and culprit will think that we are not alert so he will easily come out.", Taehyung said.

"Alright!!", Jihyun said with determination.

They planned everything. And left just like they never met each other.

___________________________

Hoseok slowly opened the door to Jimin's bedroom. He had a tray of food which was made by Jin of course. He made all the Jimin's favourite dishes. And did anyone complain? No.

Although Jimin has warmed up with Jin and Hoseok at the most, he was still finding it difficult to interact with Namjoon and Yoongi. But he was trying. Taehyung and Jungkook surely became close with him again. Their hard work for so many months was paid off.

So it was definitely hurting Namjoon and Yoongi to see their younger scared of them. But they understood him. And they were never gonna force him to talk to them unless he is willing.

"Jimin ah...", Hoseok said in soothing voice catching the younger's attention who didn't flinch like before.

He was sitting in front of the window holding a book on his lap which his Namjoon Hyung had gifted him. It was some ancient story novel written in Braille. So he could read it. Dr. Taeyong surely taught him to read Braille. And he was thankful for it. And he also came to know for a fact that Dr. Taeyong was having a thing for their little Jungkookie. And Jungkook also had some dibs over the doctor too. So he never left a chance to tease both of them smoothly.

"I have brought the dinner. Come eat up. You can read that later on.", Hoseok said putting down the tray and coming towards him.

"Sure Hyung.", Jimin gave him smile. And everytime Jimin smiled Hoseok's heart cried in ecstasy. It was never enough to see Jimin smile. They have lost so much in last few months. And he will make sure to pamper their baby with care from now on so that this beautiful smile never fades from his angelic face.

Hoseok helped Jimin from the chair to bring him to his bed and started feeding him.

"Where is everyone?", Jimin said.

"Kook and Tae went somewhere. Jin Hyung went to the company. And Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung are in the studio. Preparing for the upcoming concert. It's in 5 days.", Hoseok babbled on. He didn't notice Jimin's teary eyes.

Jimin really missed being here. Singing, dancing, performing in front of huge loving crowd. And this concert was gonna be without him despite him being finally back. But he knew although his members have accepted him, fans don't know about his situation and they will never accept him unless he is proved innocent. And that too will take them a lot of time to accept him back.

When Hoseok noticed his tears he kept the fork down and hugged him tightly. Jimin choked a sob but Hoseok patted him back in gentle manner.

"Can I come too Hyung??", Jimin whispered.

"I'm not sure Jiminie... But don't worry, you will soon stand on the stage. Besides us. And I'm sure you swipe away all the audience with you burning charisma like before. They will cheer your name when you eye them and everything will be alright. We will make it right!!"

_________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

So this is going to end soon. Most probably 2-3 chapters.
And... I have released the new Vminkook ship book "Carved". Please check it out.

Please comment...

Borahae 💜