Part 43: Bring Him Back

Song: Suggest me...

Few hours ago:

"We are glad that you came here Jihyun ssi."

"I had no choice whatsoever. I thought I finally should take some help.", Jihyun crossed her arms while looking at Namjoon.

Jihyun finally decided that she should meet up Bangtan members. Afterall they were trying to reach out to them. They were pestering her so much. Since last few months they also showed that they can be trusted. So she along with Jackson decided to meet them privately.

Now the situation was too vulnerable. And Jimin was even more vulnerable. So it was good idea to take his ex-members' advice on this situation.

If anything, police manage to get hold on them, ahe at least can ask someone, specifically BTS members for help. Maybe they can convince them.

"Jimin is stable for now. And I prefer this case should be taken down. And I hope you can do that..", Jihyun said eyeing all the members.

"We will try to talk with Bang PD.", Taehyung hurriedly said. But was cut off by Yoongi.

"If you don't mind, may I suggest something?"

"Yeah."

"Hand Jimin over."

"WHAT??"

"Listen carefully what I have to say.", At this the entire room was drawn in pin drop silence. All ears were perked up at Yoongi.

"This situation is too stressing for everyone, especially Jimin. He will continually stay in fear and it may become worse for his condition. Instead that, let us take care of him. We will manage to talk with the Authority about declining the case. Besides, if he keeps hiding, the tag of betrayer will never be removed from his head.", Yoongi concluded calmly. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

Jihyun hated to admit that he was right. But she was thinking otherwise. She thought for while before opening her mouth.

"I have a better option Yoongi ssi. I suggest to take down the case first and then I will present Jimin to you.", Jihyun spoke in even cold tone.

"Don't you understand Jihy—", Jin started but was cut off by Jihyun.

"No, you don't understand!", Jihyun looked at everyone and started.
"How will he live with you if he has that phobia. You want him to face people when he is in this vulnerable condition? You've got to be kidding me.", Jihyun huffed.

To say, she was also right. Both were stern on their words.

After few more minutes Namjoon spoke up.
"Listen Jihyun ssi, I suggest to do as Yoongi hyung said. Because this way we will be able to provide better treatment to him and things will get even more easier."

"Listen Namjoon ssi, I get your point. But it's still a no. Because I don't trust these people enough to just hand Jimin over. Whoever the real culprit is managed to trick Jimin and then Taemin hyung too. What's the guarantee it won't happen again?"

"He can be tricked again. And this time I won't let anyone hurt him. I will freaking rip everyone apart if that happens. It's better if you catch the culprit first and then I will bring him here. Or take down the case at least.", Jihyun firmly stated.

"First you are forgetting that Jimin is still a criminal. We don't even know if he is innocent or not. Just because he is blind he is taking our sympathy and you dare to order is around!!", Yoongi shouted completely enraged.

Everyone gasped at his statement. Jin came forward to calm Yoongi down. A clear look of hurt flashed through Jihyun's eyes.

He dared to speak so low of Jimin and that too in front of her. He dared to speak about Jimin's condition as sympathetic gesture. Soon that look of hurt was replaced by the look of rage. Before she could do anything Jackson hold onto her shoulder and tugged her towards him.

She silently walked towards the door but before going out she turned around to look at them,
"I'm amused how I'm always right about you assholes. You don't even trust him while speaking about him, how am I supposed to trust you with him when he comes here. Jimin doesn't need you, I guess.... Adios!"

Jihyun walked out proudly. Completely settled on investigating this further on her own and care for Jimin forever.

"Yoongi Hyung!! How could you speak like that about Jimin Hyung!?", Jungkook asked with teary eyes with hurt expression.

"Jungkook... Calm down. I was not thinking straight. I'm sorry about.", Yoongi said rubbing his temples. Jin, Namjoon sighed at this while Hobi tried to calm down Jungkook.

"What if she never lets us meet him now?", Taehyung murmured. Everyone looked at him with worried eyes.

"She will. She will have to.", Yoongi said with determination in his eyes.

"Yoongi whatever you're thinking, stop it.", Jin said.

"I'm not thinking something wrong Hyung. I'm just thinking of the way to get Jimin back here with us."

"But hyung you know he can't stay with us.."

"We will talk with the authority to stop the investigation with him temporarily until he gets better. We will provide better doctor for him than that kid can. It's not that hard.", Yoongi concluded.

"But Hyung..."

"I think Hyung is right.", Namjoon said calmly. Everyone stared at them. But Taehyung and Jungkook were still not satisfied.

After few moments, Yoongi decided to call the authority to tell about Jimin. Jungkook and Taehyung tried to stop him. But Yoongi called about them so they started investigating about Jihyun.

And soon they got her data and her biker gangs apartment address.

A responsible person from the authority with two cops were sent to the apartment to get the hold of Park Jimin. This was going to be kept hidden. So they decided to bring back Jimin, if not easily, then forcibly.

_________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

So this was an update. I have announced the schedule for the updates for my stories.

So yeorobun, my other stories 'Where Dreams Land' (Jikook ff) and 'Moonlight Lover' (2min ff) have started finally. Please give a lot attention to them too.

Please let me know your thoughts about this chapter.

I purple you💜