91. one for the small girl

" Are you afraid of me? "

91. one for the small girl

 one for the small girl

QUINN

     THE SUN SHONE DOWN MERCILESSLY ON THE people of Alexandria as they worked to clear their home. There was an endless amount of corpses to be burned, blood stains to be cleaned from the pavement, wounds to be tended to and friends to be buried. Many Alexandrians had perished in the attack of the W people, who were apparently called the Wolves according to Morgan. He had a run in with two of them earlier in the woods. It didn't really matter what they were called though. They were a dangerous group who had broken into their home and killed defenseless people. Quinn may not have liked the oblivious Alexandrians very much but none of them deserved to die like that. Then there was Jesse and two boys who had been killed by the herd. She learned it was Ron who had shot Carl by accident while trying to kill Rick, blaming him for the death of his family. All Rick ever wanted was to help them and Quinn could feel the blame radiating from him every time he walked past their graves. Another person they lost to the walkers was Deanna. Quinn had felt very conflicted by the thought of the tiny, fierce, woman being gone. She knew Milo had looked up to her but she had never much respect for the way she did things. She felt sympathy for Spencer, who lost all of his family in a very short period of time. But she couldn't say she was mourning for the lives lost.