𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐭. 𝟏)

Y/N POV

It was 7:30 and I was finishing up my attire just as Yuri walked into my office.

"Ah-" she said with blushing cheeks, "M-Ms. Kang, did you change here?"

I hummed in response without looking up from the mirror in front of me. The outfit I had on was a black colored mesh runched minidress with a pair of black heels, and a designer mini bag. Small strands of hair from each side of my face were pulled back into a small ponytail while the rest of my hair layed still on my back. I'd left a few strands of hair loose in the front, giving the outfit an overall casual yet formal look. My makeup was the same as always, natural but unique, highlighting all of my features.

I nodded in approval before turning back to Yuri. The look on her face was priceless.

"How do I look, dear?" I asked.

"B-beautiful as always, Ms. Kang," she replied, bowing.

I smiled and nodded.

"Take the rest of the night off, love, thank you for your hard work today," I said, patting her shoulder as I walked out.

———————

Once I reached the bright yellow Lamborghini that awaited me, I was met with amazed stares. Tony tried to avert his gaze in hopes I wouldn't catch him staring, and Luka, who was holding the drivers side door open for me, looked me up and down without a single word. He cleared his throat and looked away from me.

"Thanks babe," I said teasingly.

He mumbled a 'no problem' before closing the door behind me. Tony settled into the passenger side without saying a word or making eye contact. Just as the engine roared, I turned his face toward mine with my right hand, holding his face close to mine. I studied his eyes and every detail, noticing his flushed expression. He gently put my hand down, turning away, and I laughed in response. Got him, yet again.

———————

We arrived back at the Andaz Hotel for dinner. After telling Yuri to pick any place she wanted with high priced food and good reviews, I realized she was terrible at it. I had already had the Andaz in mind when I told Tony about it a few weeks back, so it ended up being my final decision.

"Is this the meeting you mentioned a while back?" Tony asked as we stepped out of the car.

"Mhm," I hummed.

As we walked inside to the dining area, I was immediately greeted by two old friends.

"Angel!" They called out in unison before glaring at each other, then laughing it off.

"Chan, Seung Cheol, it's been a while," I said, smiling upon greeting them both. "Ah, I see you brought a couple extra?" I asked, motioning towards Wonwoo and Felix who hadn't seen me come in yet.

"Yes, is that alright?" Chan asked.

"It's perfectly fine with me," I nodded.

Finally, Felix peered up from his menu to see what all the commotion was about. The moment he saw me, he quickly nudged Wonwoo from across the table and stood up to greet me. I casually approached the table while Chan, Seung Cheol and Tony came not long after.

"Good evening Felix, Wonwoo," I bowed.

They stood and returned the gesture. Felix immediately walked over to hug me while Wonwoo patiently waited his turn.

"It's been so longggg," Felix complained as he squeezed me tight.

"It has," I said giggling.

I glanced over at Wonwoo, who had a small grin on his face. I could tell he was holding back a laugh. Once Felix let me go, Wonwoo slowly approached me and pulled me into his embrace. His muscular arms locked around my waist as he held me close to him. He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Miss me?" He teased.