𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐭. 𝟐)

Y/N POV

When the smoke began to clear, I knew we had to leave before officials got onto the scene of the shootout. The sirens blared and I ordered the Shades to head to the vans so we could ditch the manor for a few days. The moment I turned around, I was faced with a gun. I immediately pulled the glock from my thigh since Tony had taken my AK. The man held it firmly to my head, and I pointed mine at him in response. I looked past the head of the gun and eyed his features.

His hair was dyed black and styled nicely. A few strands of hair hung in front of his eyes, just as they had before. I looked above his eye noticing, something new. He now had a cat scratch on his left brow. As my eyes traveled over his figure, I realized he was much taller than me and how wide his shoulders were. His muscular arms were one size too big for the shirt he was wearing. His coat was missing, his tie was loose, and the sleeves of his black button up were rolled up. The first three buttons were left undone.

I looked in his eyes, for he showed no fear, and mine, the same. A troublesome smirk played on his lips. The Shades wasted no time pointing their guns at him, and the same for his men toward me. I held my left hand up, signaling for the Shades to hold their fire. Both of us were frozen, waiting for the other to speak. He held his gaze on me, it felt as if he was looking into my soul. I took a couple steps forward, holding my gun against his jaw as I motioned closer. My body was merely touching his chest while I looked up at him. He brought his gun down to my cheek and smirked. I grinned back and finally spoke.

"Who are you?" I said in a low tone, just soft enough for him to hear.

He grinned at my question, revealing the dimples on his soft, yet bloodied cheeks.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, sweetheart," He replied.

His voice was deep yet soft. I watched as his gaze traveled over my figure before his eyes landed back on mine. He grinned down at me and got close to my ear.

"You can put the gun down now, beautiful. If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it while you were still turned around," he whispered.

I lowered my gun and wrapped his tie around my hand, pulling him back down to my face. My turn. I pulled his face just past mine so I could whisper in his ear.

"Don't get too cocky, handsome. You would've been dead the moment you killed their bodyguard if not for me calling it off."

I sarcastically dropped his tie and fixed my dress. His eyes were focused on me and what I'd just said. He chuckled in response. I looked up in confusion and all I got in response was a flirtatious smile. He put his gun back in its holster and turned, noticing the Shades still had their guns up.

"You gonna call off your men or do you still plan on all of us dying?" He scoffed, sarcastically.

"And yours?" I questioned.

He nodded at one of the men over by their cars, calling them off. He then turned to me and raised his brows.

"Tony," I said, nodding, as he ordered them to put their guns down.

A/N: So they finally meet again... I wonder how things will play out? <3