𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭

Y/N POV

As I slowly opened my eyes, the first thing I reached for was my phone. How fun, 8:30AM. I softly groaned, turning over into my stomach. I hugged the soft pillow beneath my head and didn't let go. Yesterday was so tough. I jolted upward, remembering most of what happened. It took me a minute before I realized that I wasn't in the manor. I placed my feet on the hard wood floor, attempting to stand without thinking.

"Ah-!" I immediately dropped to the floor, wincing at the pain in my feet.

I must've been insane to not feel the glass in my feet last night. I looked at the bandages on my feet and smiled. He's good at that. Suddenly, the door busted open, and I was greeted by a handsome and concerned Jaehyun. He looked down at me on the floor and immediately got to my side, examining me.

"Are you hurt?" He asked softly, acknowledging that I'm still half asleep.

I just looked at him with a small smile on my face. I tilted my head to the side and reached for his hair. I gently ruffled it as he watched my every move.

Jaehyun POV

I watched as her small hand made it's way to my hair. She ruffled it a bit before pulling away, smiling. She looks just like a kid. I felt a small smile grow on my face as I watched her. She looks like a mess, but a beautiful mess. I have to admit, the woman in front of me, as dirty as she currently is, is still stunningly breathtaking. The night we first saw each other at the hotel, and even last night, I was stunned at the sight of her. Even though I pointed a gun at her, I never had any intent on killing her. To be honest, I wouldn't have been too mad if she pulled the trigger on me herself.

She remained silently smiling at me while I crouched beside her on the floor. I tenderly lifted her feet, individually, carefully making sure each wrap was nice and tight.

I gently put her feet back down and lifted her, bridal style, placing her back on the bed. Her beautiful eyes focused on my every move, yet I felt calm in her gaze. I made eye contact with her, smiling sweetly. I gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"You should get cleaned up," I said. "I'll have my housekeeper, Mrs. Jeon come help you, alright?"

She slightly smiled and nodded at my question. She was so talkative last night, I wonder what's stopping her now? I quietly closed the door behind me, leaving her alone to wait for Mrs. Jeon.

——————-

Y/N POV

I slowly walked downstairs, careful not to slip on the dress I was given or lose my balance due to the pains in my feet. It was a long, off the shoulder, thin, white sundress with a tall and wide slit that bared my left leg. It hugged my figure perfectly, highlighting all the right areas. I carefully stepped down each step, wearing nothing on my feet but the thick wraps. Mrs. Jeon helped me down every step and into the kitchen, where I was greeted by the back of Jaehyun. Mrs. Jeon left us in peace so that we may talk, but he still hadn't heard me enter the room yet.

"So he cooks," I casually said, looking around his well-decorated kitchen.

"Good morning to you too," he said with a light chuckle.

He turned away from the stove to face me, his eyes immediately widening. I watched from the corner of my eye as his eyes studied my outfit. I tucked the two front pieces of my well-straightened hair behind my ears, pretending not to notice. I finally made eye contact with him, eyeing his slightly flushed face.

"Something wrong?" I said with a smirk. "I can see you're starving, but aren't you cooking to satisfy that hunger? Or is there something else-"

"Are you hungry?" He asked, cutting me off as he turned back to the stove.

"Famished," I replied.

He looked over his shoulder at me, smiling, and I returned the smile. Ah, this'll be fun.

A/N: Sooo, I've been uploading daily and I kind of like it. Inspiration for this story has been flowing recently and I'm hoping I can keep up with the daily updates. Thank you for your support! <3