Chapter 100: Urgent Meeting

Y/N POV

I clung tightly onto Luka's strong torso as he held onto me. I could tell that a month without knowing where I was took some kind of toll on him. When I walked in and first saw him, the look on his face was a look of relief. The look in his eyes resembled that of someone who had been holding their breath for nearly too long and was finally able to breathe.

Thanks to Ryoto, I've been able to keep tabs on Luka and my employees. In his care, my company has continued to flourish, and business is still doing well. In return for the many favors Ryoto has done for me in the past month, I was able to offer a few of his recruits jobs within my company. Of course these men will also be acting as extra eyes and ears for the two of us, but at least they'll be making money that's a little more honest for their families.

I recently found out that Ryoto is the co-owner of a growing tech and auto company in Seoul. He was smart to remain as the "faceless CEO" when it comes to this line of work.

"I knew you'd come back," he mumbled as he held me close."

I finally pulled away from Luka, slightly grinning at the ever so happy look on his face. His eyes were teared up.

This was a look I've seen more often since before I left, and now after my return.

"I always do," I softly replied.

I turned around to face Taeyong, gesturing for him to shut the office room door.

"Before you leave, Mr. Lee, I'm very happy to see the two of you are safe and sound," I began. "But I'd like to request that you stay a little longer?"

Taeyong nodded, walking closer to the three of us. Each of us took a seat near Luka's desk as they waited for me to continue speaking.

"I'm sure you have many questions, and with due time, all will be answered," I stated. "For now, however, I have a few things we urgently need to discuss."

A/N: 100th Chapter!!!

Omg and I still have sooo much more to write... I hope this FF hasn't seemed too long for you all, and again, Y/N and Jaehyun will be reunited VERY soon!! Trust the process... ('̀-'́)

Much Love~♥︎